Is AlertPay better than Paypal if you earn some $$$ ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DejaVu

Is AlertPay better than Paypal if you earn some $$$ because paypal has limit when you reach 2500 euro if you live in Europe.:facepalm:
i have the same problem as here
http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=72336

my question is can i withdrawal money throught AP without limit or even more than paypal to my bank here in Europe(Belgium)?.

or there is a way to remove limit from paypal(my Personal account is already verifed).

21 comments
I'm from Europe my paypal has no limits, basically if you want to move money direct to your bank account then paypal would be the best option, 50+ euro -> bank no fees, while with alertpay you pay 3 euros for every withdrawal to Bank.

i'm not a expert on paypal but my limits got removed after a year, i did't do anything special

I've had terrible experience with paypal especially if your clientel is international. I've been blacklisted (address) as well as my girlfriend for just being relation to me. They have held countless amounts of money from me over the years, terrible company.

I switched to 2checkout and couldn't be happier.

@Moggy
i use PP as i said and my account will be limited soon(i have to send them 2 documents)i will send them what they want Do you withdrawal money as you want ?!!! for example 2000 euro per month? you can do that? where do you live?

@MentaL wtf man blacklisted? thats terrible in that case i'm happy with the limit ...btw i earn only from filehosting ...

@masterlog never used AP thats why i opened this thread to get some info about its maybe like PP? who knows
but that f**ing limit.... how you can make money from internet if you can't reach 2500 euro in one year?in PP....Some PPL call it GayPal i think its fucking EU LAW ...

Last edited:
Guys you must do something wrong.I use paypal for over a year and i am totally happy.All the money in the account are from filehosts.I withdrawn every first of the month more than 2000euro with no probs at all.I have sended them the 2 documents and all well.

I'm from the Netherlands, when i started i had limits like only €25000 a year, but one day these limits where gone. I have this paypal since 2006 so can't really remember if i did something to get it lifted. But i always had other online proccessors like ePassporte and now alertpay since taking money from a ATM with their debitcard is way easier then placing it on my bank account first.

@EL-Warez nothing wrong ...verifend PP all things are fine just the that limit ...Btw they
ask me to send them 2 ducumnts (ID,and Adres Proof) i will send it i hope i can be like you!! btw your account is personal or premier?

@Moggy Hoi alles goed matie ? :P i have brothers in the Netherlands i can open a paypal account with there names LOL but first i wil see what gonna happend when i send the 2 documents to PP ...
your account is personal or premier?

My account is premier.I send them the id and address and in 2 hours my account lifted the limit and for 6 monts i dont have a problem.

should be ok if you send a ID copy and a prove of address, i never had to do that, but maybe they could just contact my bank postbank in the old days to confirm my id...but i have a premier account and it says "gecontroleerd", en voor de rest alles is goed met mij.

Paypal found out i was 14! so they froze my account lol
so then i called them and they said they could transfer money to another account if i wanted, so i made a account under my dads name and transferred my money to that, and once you get verified on paypal your all good.
to be honest alert pay is horrible.

with all paypal shit and the horror stories, simply we cant live without it.

else be like Liberty reserve, fraud's heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back