ipowerz is a possible scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

busylife007

Hi friends i commit forum registration deal with sir ipowerz i send templates within 5min.. because this templates are mine....

He hold my money.. i give full effort to that forum registration..

see this friends...

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i23/ff7b5940.png[/SLIDE]

http://lulzimg.com/i23/ff7b5940.png

please read this thread friends.....

http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=87810&highlight=busylife007+scammer&page=2

actually i am work for full day you sir..

but you only pay 10$.. why you hold that 10$..:'(

please members solve this issue.i give all proof to you friends.......

i am more respect with wj members....

sir ipowerz if you have good heart please refund my money sir.....

This message from alertpay :'(

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i23/b9eeb50d.png[/SLIDE]

I am not a company owner. but i have good heart.........

Last edited:
26 comments
i feel sorry for you

if you need money that badly, why don't you start uploading? you can easily earn 10$ through uploading.. you have already registered in forums, so just use them to post in the forums

also you can try selling the registered logins to someone else..

waiting to see what mods have to say about this

i feel sorry for you

if you need money that badly, why don't you start uploading? you can easily earn 10$ through uploading.. you have already registered in forums, so just use them to post in the forums

also you can try selling the registered logins to someone else..

waiting to see what mods have to say about this

His deal was 35$ but he only pay 10$.

10$= is my hardwork..

yes i also uploading movies but i am make 35$ in 10 days...:'(

so only i give my templates.That time i also urgently need money.. so only i accept his deal

Whos Gurnoor_karla ?

Gurnoor Kalra is our bussiness partner who manages all the money on alertpay , Our company has 3 partners, i sent money from his AP! i have proof for each person here!

And moreover his templates were not working for me, i have contacted him and told him to fix it but he didn't listened me , moreover i sent him many messages , he didn't contacted me even once before making this thread!!

I have given all the proof in the last thread, i create for him as HE IS A BIG BULSHIT SCAMMER, I HAVE POSTED PROOFS THERE TOO!

I don't go for his $10 if he asked me politely that i need that $10 i would pay him but he started making threads against me!!

I daily do MANY deals and i even pay more then the deal.... but the person must be polite , first he didn't do the work properly as i said hiM! then he made this thread against me??

Forget your money and i haven't even used your templates for ONCE, sell to someone else and make someone else fool!

Last edited:
he didnt make the proper templates, and hence he didnt get paid. Simple as that

What's there to cry about

and plus, he is a trusted guy. I dont think he'll do such a thing. Vouch for him

I guess this is another thread by someone against iPowerz.

Just think, he is owner of myrapidleech.net . Why would he go scamming for a few bucks and ruin his reputation ?

There might be a misunderstanding, try to get that sorted out directly with him.
I am saying this because I have successfully done a few big deals with him before without a problem.

iPowerz is different and devilmaycry is different person at first. I have contact no of each vizoomer, devilmaycry and ipowerz. Ipowerz and devilmaycry are from same state but far away those meet on internet and are partner in business from last 2 years. They are trusted to me. If anyone need their personal contact information to verify it I can provide it.

I do believe what ipowerz told me that templates didn't worked. I haven't tried them personally hence cant stand whether what I am saying is cent percent correct.

PS : I am not saying that busylife is telling lies but I have talked to ipowerz personally so I am believing him.

Thank you

who is sir ipowerz?
:facepalm:

thanks guys for supporting me!!

But i will take discussion according to WJ staff's discussion! :facepalm:

The matter isn't about $10 but its the matter of trust i do on him and paid him advance and he broken my trusted and didn't do the job, what he has done is templates created but forum ids aren't added, if they are added , the user is not registered to that forum, if thats also done then it has forum restrictions and 90% of the templates were dead, i told him instantly that i wouldn't use it, just refund my money and sell your templates to someone else!

IF WJ staff will tell me to give him $10 i would give him surely but i need atleast those some 100 templates working! simple as that! He had to give me 339 templates of CyberAff release in $35 but he gave me only 15 working templates WTF!

ipowerz is a cool guy for the time i've known him, and i trust him, but someone else gets to take desicions, i hope this drama gets solved soon.

Gurnoor Kalra is our bussiness partner who manages all the money on alertpay , Our company has 3 partners, i sent money from his AP! i have proof for each person here!

And moreover his templates were not working for me, i have contacted him and told him to fix it but he didn't listened me , moreover i sent him many messages , he didn't contacted me even once before making this thread!!

I have given all the proof in the last thread, i create for him as HE IS A BIG BULSHIT SCAMMER, I HAVE POSTED PROOFS THERE TOO!

I don't go for his $10 if he asked me politely that i need that $10 i would pay him but he started making threads against me!!

I daily do MANY deals and i even pay more then the deal.... but the person must be polite , first he didn't do the work properly as i said hiM! then he made this thread against me??

Forget your money and i haven't even used your templates for ONCE, sell to someone else and make someone else fool!

this aint any contest to chose who is polite and who is not , this man proved his emails and screenshots that he has registered in all the forums you wanted , and he clearly said wth can he do about forum permissions , you got the accounts with passwords you just had2 ad them on cyberaffs templates and check 1 by 1 , how can he do that part also for 10$ ? i think this issue should be taken serious by staff i hate to see some hard worker getting ripped

this aint any contest to chose who is polite and who is not , this man proved his emails and screenshots that he has registered in all the forums you wanted , and he clearly said wth can he do about forum permissions , you got the accounts with passwords you just had2 ad them on cyberaffs templates and check 1 by 1 , how can he do that part also for 10$ ? i think this issue should be taken serious by staff i hate to see some hard worker getting ripped

I agree, but you should also check proof submitted by me

Code:
http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?t=87810&highlight=busylife

I have also submitted proof? what about them?? :facepalm:

I guess mods love dramas ;)

Never mind, these kind of threads should be queued by moderators first before being online.

Job of mod : Scam threads are posted, drama begins, nothing is regained back, reputation of the person is gone(even if he has not scammed) then the mods come and simply close the threads.

This is WJunction these days all about.

Thats the correct way! WJunction itself shows nonprofessionalism

Ipowerz is not a scammer guys currently im working on the templates for him. He asked me to do the templates cause some bloody fuck used his RDP and didnt produce any working templates for him.

Ipowerz touch your heart and say i didnot spend two days with you..

i am making registration for cyberaff templates. not for thema.. i also send

cyberaff settings. but you use cracked mp5 so only it doesnot work thats you

are saying already.

You have big company. you have many friends in internet. i don't have any

friends like you.you turned me against me you cheated me only small

person like me.you want registration but you want setup your thema:(

see your request thread thread. i dont want your 10$. you waste MY two

days only.not yours because i am only accept forum registration. i dont

have any specialization to type like you in these thread. I DONT WANT TO

CHEAT ANY ONE . I AM GIVE RESPECT TO ALL OF ONE, IN MY REAL LIFE

ALSO.Now i realize the internet,"Don't trust any one, don't give respect an

internet peoples because all are cheaters"