iPhone 4s vs Samsung Galaxy s2 Drop Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

amerriaz

Banned
Banned
iPhone 4s vs galaxy s2
See which one wins

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIKsztSG63M"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIKsztSG63M[/ame]

20 comments
Ouch!

That's when screen-savers and iPhone cases come in handy.

One day i forgot my iPad at home(i always take it with me), and when i came home i found my iPad in the garden, inside my dog's mouth(an adult German Shepherd), chewing on it's screen. I was shocked when i had seen the screen, it was full of holes. Then i remembered there was a screensaver on it, i pulled it off, and my screen has no scratches at all. A few scratches on the back side of iPad, but that's cool, i thought it was dead when i saw it!

be it the internal Android 2.3 Gingerbread or the external case...SGSII PAWNS iphone 4s all the way and the fact that iphone took 1 more year to come makes it even more epic!

That's because the SII uses gorilla glass. Anyway, the more I watch these videos, the more sad I feel for Steve, he must be crying in his tomb thinking of all this xD

Mine

ZvL3H.png

Yours

OGFh4.png

B-)B-)

gravity is a bitch,the phones can twist in the air while falling and fall face down,on its back or on the side hence they cant be compared 100% accurately,i don't see why this was necessary though cause like seriously,people,just keep your phones safe :facepalm:,they could have donated the money the spent on those phones to a charity,but nevertheless nice share,was nice to see how they compared anyways

wow my old nokia 3210 i think it is finaly wins something.... i have dropped it out of my flat ( 5 storeys ) and it still survived.....! works perfectly to...

Galaxy Nexus looks more promising than the SII. :P

Android owns apple any day. U mad apple fags?
Lol, apple fag? I like how constructive your posts are. Yes, Android can own Apple in your little world. In reality, Apple owns android. In a business structure sales are the proof. :)

iPhone Typical Users = a luxury. These type of people typically watch movies on their 60" TVs rather than their tiny phones. Hence why Apple maintains a medium sized screen and still fulfills the "Worlds Thinnest Phone" record, they play games on their game console/computer. Blackberry business users have slowly shifted towards the iPhone.

Android Typical Users = Cost effective, people who want to be unique, technology driven people who don't go around flaming others about how cool their phone is.

Android fan boys = Watch movies on their 4.65" or whatever phone, play intense games, drop their phone and act cool at how it doesn't shatter, etc

Apple Fan Boys = Apple so cool, it is number one no matter how good any other phone is in battery life, performance, etc. Apple is best! Boast about how amazingly thin their phone is, yet they put it in a giant otterbox that makes it bigger than any other phone in the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back