Status
Not open for further replies.

UmairDiGrt

Banned
Banned
Hey guys i am planing to buy IPhone but i am confused should i buy 4 or 4S ? Please give me ur honest suggestions..

Is there any difference between 4 or 4S?

29 comments
I would suggest rather than buying an iPhone.... better buy Samsung Galaxy Nexus .. far better than iPhone.

Read Review here

But if u still want to buy an iPhone then always go for latest technology ...so buy iPhone 4s !!

Get the 4S i upgraded from the 4 there is a huge diff, Aside don't you want iOS 6 to run just as fast ? when it comes out if and when it does its common sense it will run better on the 4S than the 4 thats if it even supports 4

iPhone 5? The 4S is the 5.
The upcomming iPhone will mostlikely be named iPhone 4GS or iPhone 6. :)
I have a 4S and I suggest getting a 4. The battery life is a million times worse.
Thanks.

its a fact that 4S is the latest Tech
siri is the new revolution in the mobile tech these days!
so i would suggest you to get 4S

Buying Iphone 4 can save you quite some money, if you can live without Siri, voice dictation, lower 3G speeds etc.

I recently bought an Iphone 4S 64Gb. Battery life is about a day or longer if you switch off 3G.

If he is asking for a 4 or 4s I am pretty sure he has made his mind that his wants to run on iOS and not Android.

I have the iPhone 4S and the battery lasts about a day, well I'm always doing stuff on it like 80% of the day, if its to check a website for 30 seconds every now and then etc.

The iPhone 4 can run SIRI if jailbroken. And I doubt the iPhone 5 will release this yr. No matter what people say, the iphone is a sweet and fancy device, I know phones such as the galaxy are stronger and shit but in reality we are not trying to run Autoposters, Uploading bots,etc on a phone so that shouldnt really be a problem.

iPhone 5? The 4S is the 5.
The upcomming iPhone will mostlikely be named iPhone 4GS or iPhone 6. :)
I have a 4S and I suggest getting a 4. The battery life is a million times worse.
Thanks.

I dont know where you get your information from but that is so far from correct it boggles the mind. The next iPhone will be the iPhone 5.

The iPhone 4S is not the iPhone 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back