iPhone 3Gs VS Android VS BlackBerry Curve 8520

iPhone 3Gs VS Android VS Blackberry Curve 8520

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.KiLLeR

Hi Allz,

Just Wanted To Know The Opinion About The phones For Easter :) I Wanna Buy A New Cell For Easter Eve :)

As All of you know about the specs of iPhone 3GS and Blackberry Curve 8520

Here is the android phone specs

Image:
bullet-orange.gif
Android™ 2.2 (Froyo) OS
bullet-orange.gif
5 MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash
bullet-orange.gif
3.8” full touch screen supporting auto rotation
bullet-orange.gif
G-sensor
bullet-orange.gif
720p HD video capture and playback
bullet-orange.gif
WIFI with portable hotspot support
bullet-orange.gif
GPS/AGPS
bullet-orange.gif
Google Software Suite
bullet-orange.gif
Web browsing with Flash support
bullet-orange.gif
512 MB RAM + 2GB Memory

Major Requirement is Good reception and good internet speed :) i need to use Skype..if i get more good opinions on BIS services in Pakistan (if anyone is using) then i would go for Blackberry (no skype) , but if BIS services in Pakistan aren't good then i will choose from android or iphone!

Please Help and suggest something good :)

Regards
Thanks!

31 comments
Samsung galaxy S2 pwns them ALL!

1 GB RAM
2 Ghz Processor
Android 2.3
Bluetooth 2.3
Super Amoled screen
built in 16 GB memory
8 MP 1080 FULL HD video recording

Its the BOSS of all smartphones :P

Always go for android, iPhone at a push. Quite literally never touch blackberry, Iv just ordered a Desire Z, but I currently have a Nexus One, Il sell it to you through ebay if you want.

But stick to Android whatever brand you go for, it syncs everything to your Gmail account so regardless of handset/carrier etc. you will always have your apps/contacts/bookmarks and so on.

iPhone 3GS is already obsolete. There are plenty of choice available in Android phones, go for one of them. ;)

1) people always keep asking these things, you cant compare a iOS with Blackberry OS!

they are both to different..

So i'll write it simple.. If you are kid and wanna play games or access Appz go for a iOS or Android, on the other hand if your more of a business or classy person get a blackberry!

I myself have a Blackberry Storm 2 9550 and i am pretty much happy with it (ofc i am no appz or games fanboy on mobiles) i just use it for emails and simple texts/calls.

just as one said above, bb and android/iphone are other ranges of phones. bb is more for business or related persons, while android or iphone is for appz/gamez, and looks of the os.

but if you would say, android or iphone, i would say android, but that's your choice.

BB, if there was the iPhone 4 in your choices, I would have gone for that one, because of the Retina display, speed and HD cameras.

iPhone is way too much , not in the range lol

just wanted to know if i can use skype on blackberry, if yes, i will go for blackberry bold then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back