Status
Not open for further replies.

Bharat

Are you waiting for iOS 7? As we told you earlier that Cupertino-based company will announce its new iOS 7, OS X 10.9 and more on its yearly developer conference, WWDC 2013 on June 10 (10:00 am Pacific Time). Rumors over the web are expecting dozen of new important features that will be implemented on the iDevices Operating System iOS 7. You have to check out our previous posts about iOS 7 expected features and the videos of iOS 7 Flat concept

wwdc13-about-main.jpg

iOS 7 beta expected release data / time? Well, we can't confirm specific time, but we can speculate it accurately. If we follow the the same stories on iOS 6 and iOS 5 first beta versions which have been released just after the end of the WWDC event, we can confirm 99% that it will be released at June 10 (11:00 am Pacific Time).

In the below schedule you can check the release time of iOS 7 beta according to all countries and cities timezone.

iOS 7 Beta Release Date / Time

ios+7+beta+11.jpg

Source

3 comments
Bhow Bhow there is a new apple scheme going on. Surrender any smartphone and get a 7000 discount for your new iphone..

I think i am gonna surrender my laggy galaxy ace for a iphone. If after surrendering a phone and can't afford iphone then i will have to look at gaffar market for iphone.. :((

Bharat you are the apple living boy. I am sure you must be having every electronic product made of apple. Bro if you have an obsolete iphone that you don't use now, please gift it to DoggY. I will come to your place to collect it...LOL :) DoggY wants to be a apple boy now. I am fed up off android now as no matter how much money you spend you will always gets the same thing with lagginess inside on it.. Just Look at the review of Galaxy S4, that asshole phone launched by samsung is lagging a lot which is reported by many many consumers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back