Status
Not open for further replies.

.:aWsOMe:.

Banned
Banned
shared_controlcenter_keyframe.jpg

index_hero_keyframe.jpg

Apple Launching iOS 7 And i am sure its comming in iPhone 5s .. Do you think they can beat .. Galaxy S4 ?

Source : http://www.apple.com/ios/ios7/

6 comments
I think you might want to ask: iOS 7 or Android Key Lime Pie (the yet to be launched version of Android) OR iPhone or S4.

In anyways not deviating from the topic, I would suggest iPhone (or iOS 7). I have used Android myself for 2-3 years and then switched to iPhone and I haven't been happier.
To those who complain about lack of features, once you jailbreak, there are tons of features and tweaks.

If you do want to go for Android, then don't go for S4, it sucks. No innovation at all. Looks plasticky and terrible design. Also no real new features. You must rather get Sony Xperia Z, priced about the same to S4 and its design is way better. Also its waterproof :)

As far as I saw, iOS 7 will be something else on a different level. It should solve the battery life problem for Apple devices and has some great features and the neat look makes it much better.

A bunch of apple fan boys i see.

I have used both ios 7 and android. I own an iphone 5, updated to ios7 beta. My sis owns an s4. I have tried both. My sis gave me her phone to use for a few weeks while i waited for my iphone to arrive.

Personally, android to ios is a downgrade. Its less customizable, and i agree you can jailbreak but even that doesnt make it near as good as android. PLUS with android there are ROMS. :D

Ios 7 seems like a copy of other os's such as android and nokias n9 os.

Ios provides less customization. Makes a commam man feel stupid.

Amen

I guess you want to compare between iPhone and Samsung Galaxy OS .
If so and If you do care about the new OS updates go for IOS and iPhone Samsung is so lazy in android update,
I am using a Note - II and after 5 months of release of 4.2.2 there is no offical update for Samsung Note -II and Samsung S3 . And even worse Samsung said that update will be in November on in December . It is because they want to sell more S4 . They do not think about the existing consumers .

Go for iPhone atleast you will get proper updates and fixes in time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back