Status
Not open for further replies.
20 comments
can some body help me i have ipod touch 4g jailbreaked but 1 week ago when i opened cydia it says your device is in pending tss queue but yesterday i opened i am getting a line on the top of the cydia (shsh 5.0.1) i saved my shsh through tiny umbrella but my ipod is still freezing on apple logo after restarting

It means its missing with some files , best is get your iDevice to DFU mode and then restore with custom os , then just use the redsnow to jailbreak it unthethered.

i follow all the steps everytime to upgrade to latest firmware version but i failed and the device still on that same old 4.3.3 version , how to use tiny umberala what that do to get the new version ? anyone can guide me please

i follow all the steps everytime to upgrade to latest firmware version but i failed and the device still on that same old 4.3.3 version , how to use tiny umberala what that do to get the new version ? anyone can guide me please

Some best possible tutorials are out.
Code:
http://iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=18989
http://iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=18932
http://iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=15595

iPhone 3gs @ Hx

@ champ_007_bond

i follow always from there, each and every step i do carefully but nothing work , when i go to shop they use tinyumberalla 1st but i dont know what they do because they dont want me to see :(

anyone know what the hell they do for upgrade ?

Odd you should be able to upgrade, have you backed up your 5.0.1 via ssh ? and if you have put your iphone in dfu mode and click update via itunes and it should update you to 5.0.1, since apple hasnt released any new firmware yet you should be safe.

See Hx,

I am from Pakistan, i have 3gs with firmware 4.3.3 and i want to upgrade to 5.0.1 and its must be unlock so which i can use local sim of my country

what i do to get its jailbreak and working perfectly with 5.0.1 ?

if you have some time then help or else ok :)

See Hx,

I am from Pakistan, i have 3gs with firmware 4.3.3 and i want to upgrade to 5.0.1 and its must be unlock so which i can use local sim of my country

what i do to get its jailbreak and working perfectly with 5.0.1 ?

if you have some time then help or else ok :)

If you want to use it in pakistan,
you have to unlock and then jailbreak (although jailbreaking ruin your chances of keeping your phone in unlocked state, the links which i have given, you should read them, follow them, and you wont go wrong. )

just read it properly regarding preserving your jailbreak, somewhere in the links its stated there.
i have read it, experienced it.

If your using ultrasn0w or gevey, You would need to use the custom ispw option via redsn0w so it saves your baseband, so dont do what i told you to do before, download the ispw official separately then use redsn0w and make it custom so it preserves the baseband and then put your 4.33 iphone 3gs into dfu mode and restore using the custom ispw, i think there are better guides out there (iclarified.com) which will help you do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back