Status
Not open for further replies.
28 comments
I personally like your site.
Its very User-Friendly.
And the Skin looks great!
But there is always room for improvement.
So 8/10 from me.

looks a lot like crazy coders forum :) i dunno if i like the way the forums are like in boxes but colours look nice icons etc.

I dont like the skin much. If you changed the skin and made it look less congested like the old one or like WJ skin it would look better. You should look in to that. You should think about putting advertisements on the site. Could bring in so major cash. Keep up the good work.

Hey,

The skin will stay as it is whether you like it or not. We will soon enable the v1 skin so you can switch to that one if you don't like V2D. Advertisements? We're didn't bring InWarez up to make a load of cash. Its up because we want to bring back the community. Anymore suggestions?

P.S Thank you to those who have reviewed the site.

Thanks.

The skin will stay as it is whether you like it or not<<<<<<<<< from hawk

well why ask for reviews if u dont care what we have to say lol

Hai,

We wanted a review of the skin we have now, suggestions of a new skin isn't what I was expecting for. We took time modifying the skin we're on and we just won't change the skin if only 1 member suggests it. IW Users like it and like I said before there will be an option to switch from the new skin to the old one. Also, where exactly have I said ''I don't care what you say'' ? I do care about the reviews, its what makes a site more better. But suggesting to get a new skin isn't a review. How would you like it if someone said to you Get a new skin, when you spent a lot of time on that one?

Thanks.

did you rip some crazy-coders images?.....

No we did NOT rip any images from Crazy-Coderz, The skins/images/everything came with the package so its legit. Thanks for the review it was really helpful.

The theme was made by the Crazy-coderz owner lol.

That's right it was made by Cazy-Coderz owner then some tweaks done by Drubei/st0ne.

If you have a problem with the IW skin(s) PM me instead of going off-topic.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back