Invite-only site: draft 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
14 comments
tell me 1st why will people invite others ? 1st of all when they can get warez from anyother place ....

not trying to flame or something ... just telling you what i think

Copy of my project

That registrations arent allowed and we will allow it to specific members

Cr@p.

It wont be succesfful

tell me 1st why will people invite others ? 1st of all when they can get warez from anyother place ....

not trying to flame or something ... just telling you what i think

Why are people always looking for SCC, RevTT, IPT, TL, ... invites ? Because of their quality and first-on-net releases. If his site does the same thing, may be people will be interested in the website. Who knows ? Just give a "All the best".

Copy of my project

Cr@p.

It wont be succesfful

Can you please show the copyright sir ?

@OP
Get yourself a nice logo and favicon. The theme is nice, but please can you modify it further, so that you'll have a custom looking skin :)
Please reduce the height of that IRC window. Many don't need it ;)

Terrible. The skin is overused, the Mibbit IRC client looks totally out of place, the logo is ugly, the status icons are not customized oh and the favicon is default (which is ugly).

0/10

Overused skin as Loget stated. Skin can be found nearly everywhere now. If you want to integrate IRC chat, use it on a different tab (not the main one). Use the normal shoutbox instead.

Terrible. The skin is overused, the Mibbit IRC client looks totally out of place, the logo is ugly, the status icons are not customized oh and the favicon is default (which is ugly).

0/10

Totally agree, and yeah there are a million of warez sites and there's no reason why people would look for an invite to your site.

If your site's looks itself isn't unique, how are you going to provide some extraordinary stuff? :|

THIS WILL FAIL HARD.

As everyone has stated. The skin is whored. Like whored so much its been ripped apart and raped with a baseball bat.

So, change the skin buddy. If you want to make an impression, get a custom skin designed.
Also, the logo is grunge. The theme is anything but grunge. Therefore, the logo doesn't fit. At all.

Don't use a mibbit client. If you want to connect to IRC, im sure you can hire someone to create a vBulletin mod for you that actually fits in with whatever theme you're ging to use.

Get a favicon.

Next point. Honestly, making me wait like 30 seconds to read 4 lines of rules. I'm not a fucking dumbass mate.

Quick question regarding the concept though. How exactly do you plan to get any new traffic as a new warez site if it's invite only, and hence you can't submit to katz?

It worked for warez-bb because they've been around for a long ass time. I can't see it working here.

It's a great site however you need to work on a few things.
1 Member and 5 posts. Brilliant site.

Oh and you never mentioned anything about the skin :P

Also, to everyone, you don't know it's going to fail, but this would require a pretty damn good webmaster to succeed.

Copy of my project

Cr@p.

It wont be succesfful

No he didn't copy you, he asked for feedback on the idea a while back. And by your logic, your project will fail hard. In fact, your project is pretty much a forum with uploaders posting uploads. You can't even call that your own, there's a site called RLSLOG that's been doing that for a while.

--Feedback--
- I've seen this skin a lot and used too much, + there is a skin error. Also the skin is just really dark in general, so overall I think you should change the skin, you can find a lot better out there
-Nice logo concept, I like the idea but its way too simple. It's just two separate text with two different colors. You should've gone a step further and added some effects to make it look nice
-Meebo chat is really out of place, you'd be better off installing a vB chatbox. Also in the long run it'll be easier for you because members can just use any name they want and mess with people
-Install vBSEO so you can get SEO friendly URL's, if you wanna get search engine traffic

That's all I can give feedback on and I wish good luck to you on your project. It'll be really nice if you can execute your plan well and it ends up being really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back