Status
Not open for further replies.

Dammaged

This has been escalating and getting complicated.
I used to run Zonealarm Extreme Security 2019. I noticed it stopped requiring a Password to authorize or shutdown. Went to reset password."error", (keep in mind this is TWO CLEAN LAPTOPS) So I activated ADMIN Account reinstalled and neither lap will actually get passed "initializing stage" (2 different brands of laptops so that's not the problem.) (Also got fresh program incase it was faulty)

Got irritated and grabbed a couple different firewalls, McAfee went in and I had the security set fairly high..
There is an IP that seems like it has nothing better to do than access my network. Over 3,000 access attempts in a 7 day period. I went to another website for opinion and posted some images of what McAfee was showing.
Suddenly the intrusion attempts almost stopped. I went in and looked at "My Network" and low and behold there was an "unknown devise" connected to my network and it was Masking/Duplicating my IP. If I mark it as an intruder I also am an intruder, making the firewall useless.

I complained to my ISP since the intruder IP traces to their main building downtown. They have done NOTHING!
I'm getting tired of juggling firewalls,

0lj3hKY.png

jQgBMiC.png

Lots more garbage but, won't drag it all out. Obviously can backdoor Zonealarm, can screw up McAfee Total
Any way turn turn the tables and take a closer look at THEM or at least let them know I would like them to GO AWAY?

And while I was typing this it's now:
DG7oH6p.png

Somebody is putting a lot of effort in to trying to access my Network.

And Yes I have already unchecked Microsleaze 10's IPv6
jKlvlhy.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back