Status
Not open for further replies.
Z9uNQDb.jpg

@M - Administrator
As you can see i have attached screenshot for your convenience as sample and applies to all forums where and when as all positions are same,
1. All sticky threads that made by admin took much space, although css and coloring of sticky is owsom, but if should be differentiate from simple threads, in my opinion sticky thread should have 1px maring and 1px padding.

2. Sub-forum in any Forum also take same issue as you can see this problem also in that screenshot if a forum has sub-forum it also consume more area like sticky threads, please do some work on this also.

All and all i appreciate your work and theme changes are good for life - i do personally believe we must provide good things with good change where and when required as per demand by people and time :) Good Luck

I would say it looks good. Xenforo is pretty good script too, but the design needs some work. Category icons on the homepage are not working i guess.

Its hard to know when a topic is sticky or locked

Depending on whether a thread is locked and/or stickied, it will have a grey pad lock sign for locked threads and a green pinned icon for stickied threads as shown below. Premium stickies have a blue outline along with the green pinned icon.

12imY1Y.png

All and all i appreciate your work and theme changes are good for life - i do personally believe we must provide good things with good change where and when required as per demand by people and time :) Good Luck

The dimensions for threads are all the same regardless if it's a sticky or not apart from the blue outline for premium stickies.

I would say it looks good. Xenforo is pretty good script too, but the design needs some work. Category icons on the homepage are not working i guess.

We don't have category icons.

Where's the Chatbox :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Great work guys. Really appreciate the hard work. One can tell that you guys did not just slap on a template and just call it a day.

I really hope the activity picks up and we get back to where we stood.

Just noticed this:

DS2-M3LhRta3ZMSFBA_pxQ.png

I feel the premium button should be resized a little so that it looks nice and not like it's sitting on the second line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back