Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE FOR ADVERTISERS!

Why Ro2.biz?
Because here... You can get 1000 unique users to view your banner for the huge amount of $0.05 USD!
No! That's not a joke! It's what we do, plus:

• No minimum amount to deposit
  • You can deny countries where you don't want your add to appear
  • 15 Banner formats
  • You can set your own CPM
  • No extra fees.
  • You only pay for Unique IP visits per 24 hours, the banner impressions are FREE
  • Real time reporting
  • If your ad campaign doesn't convert into sales YOUR MONEY ARE RETURNED TO YOU!
  • 80% R.O.I. ( Return of Investment ) Guaranteed
  • Popup campaigns available
  • Start / Pause your campaigns whenever you desire
  • Detailed statistics of visitors, impressions and clicks
  • Track your ad campaign visitors up to the latest 200 ( Referring URL, Country, IP )
DECEMBER SPECIAL! We will double all fund deposits for your advertising campaigns.

I am currently getting $ 0.10-0.15 for 1000 visitors from another cpm ad network...
what should be the FILL rate i should keep to get better rates?

Zeeble our current advertising campaigns offer 100% fill rate up to a cpm rate of $0.50 USD for all countries.

To answer my123world's question.
Our method of doing business makes us the best.

With 100% transparency, steady 80% publisher revenue share and our innovative system which refunds the advertiser the non-converted traffic as real money into his account, we maintain a proper balance between advertiser's needs and publisher's revenue.

oficially you can only use paypal. however you can arrange a wire transfer or a western union transfer with your account manager.

we apologize for the incovenience. we experienced some ddos attacks for around 4-5 hours. even so, everything is in order now.

Actually our current network max rate is $2.28 USD. If you would have read what I said u'd understand that we provide 100% fill rate for all countries with at least $0.50 CPM rate.

Anyway :) show me some networks that give $0.50 USD for asian traffic... I'm really really curious.

Leaving that aside, the Ro2.biz ads are that accurate when it comes to the visitor reports that they can even be considered a visitor counter.

UPDATE FOR ADVERTISERS!

Why Ro2.biz?
Because here... You can get 1000 unique users to view your banner for the huge amount of $0.05 USD!
No! That's not a joke! It's what we do, plus:

Actually our current network max rate is $2.28 USD. If you would have read what I said u'd understand that we provide 100% fill rate for all countries with at least $0.50 CPM rate.

Anyway :) show me some networks that give $0.50 USD for asian traffic... I'm really really curious.
I understood what you wrote i.e. "up to 0.5" and not "from 0.5".

How are you claiming minimum 0.5 ? when you are selling traffic at 0.05 ? don't tell me your are shelling out 0.45 from your own pocket.

Even though this argument is pointless I'll still explain it to you.

You can start a banner campaign with only $0.05 USD. TRUE
Will it be the TOP BID. NO!

So... as an advertiser would you pay more to be the top bid. YES.

Does that make sense to you?
Was it hard to think about that yourself?

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

Take a country... Let's say Congo. Our current top bids for Congo are the following:
0.53$ - 468x60
0.51$ - 728x90
0.52$ - 120x600
0.52$ - 160x600
0.50$ - 300x250
0.55$ - 336x280
0.50$ - 250x250
0.50$ - 180x150
0.50$ - 234x60
0.50$ - 125x125

It may be an issue related to the jquery version.

Please open a support ticket or contact your account manager via live support so that we can solve this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back