Status
Not open for further replies.
Youll be waiting a life time lol
payment received Are you sure about that?
1.png

Scammers

Date Amount Status
2019-09-21 $56.42 PENDING

Waited almost 4 weeks.. Should not be waiting this long..
Hey first you should apologies for using this shit words. Second, we are not a scammer and you are just a blunt i think, rather than confirmation from our team you stated we are a scammer.
What are the possible reasons to delay the Payments?
1). We process the Payment within first week of every new month. There are sometimes chances when weekends comes in that days which cause to delay the payment. But thats why we ask for 1 week. and we pay to everyone within first week.
Everyone got paid within 2 4 days.
what was matter with you. you provided the Paypal account to us on which we tried to send payment 3 4 times our payment reject to send payment on your paypal.
Later we use third party service(exchanger) to send payment on your paypal.
If you need fast payment you can provide us Payoneer, with payoneer we have fast transfer. Paypal has issues with some users while sending payment so we took help from exchanger for sending payment it also takes 2 3 days.

Here is the proof We have sent 2 3 days before and with the blinded eye you are shouting here. You can see the below details we send this from exchanger who belongs to UAE whereas we are not from UAE. Before labelling scammer, you should see yourself in the mirror with you paypal account.
Screenshot-at-Oct-10-01-06-42.png

Are You kidding me:

Upto $21 per 1000 downloads !

Plan 1 - $7

where is this 21$/1000 downloads ????

9puds6q5n24a.jpg

I think you need some English classes, what is meant by Upto?
That is not defined its confirm 21.
when we have good advertisement option at our site then we paid to users high also. Recently Infolinks block our account and many others due to Copyrights. Due to which we lose a big source of revenue. So we change our module of revenue. And this is what everyone does in down-time.
Thanks

Hey first you should apologies for using this shit words. Second, we are not a scammer and you are just a blunt i think, rather than confirmation from our team you stated we are a scammer.
What are the possible reasons to delay the Payments?
1). We process the Payment within first week of every new month. There are sometimes chances when weekends comes in that days which cause to delay the payment. But thats why we ask for 1 week. and we pay to everyone within first week.
Everyone got paid within 2 4 days.
what was matter with you. you provided the Paypal account to us on which we tried to send payment 3 4 times our payment reject to send payment on your paypal.
Later we use third party service(exchanger) to send payment on your paypal.
If you need fast payment you can provide us Payoneer, with payoneer we have fast transfer. Paypal has issues with some users while sending payment so we took help from exchanger for sending payment it also takes 2 3 days.

Here is the proof We have sent 2 3 days before and with the blinded eye you are shouting here. You can see the below details we send this from exchanger who belongs to UAE whereas we are not from UAE. Before labelling scammer, you should see yourself in the mirror with you paypal account.
Screenshot-at-Oct-10-01-06-42.png

Yes i apologize, i did not check my paypal. I was checking the intoupload payment status as it still said pending so i just assumed. It was my fault. Thank you for payment. Much appreciated. Do you guys mark the pending status manually? Because i think it was marked paid a few days after payment was sent. If paypal is the problem, can you by any chance pay with bitcoins? Because i dont have payoneer

i sent to u more than many message to extend my storage account
but no one message i get reply on it
plz extend my account
ELGEEL3
what can i do with 50 gb sir iam a heavy uploader
my rapidgator 16 tb // my nitroflare 100 tb what about you ?

Do you have any plans to allow video streaming ? I know it's built on the same CMS as a few other places and changing the URL to include embed-{code}.html does return you don't have the module installed.

Compared to other sites, i actually really like the design of this one, as well as the ability to "buy premium bandwidth" seems like it could be perfect for what i need, however the premium prices:number of gbs ratio seems bad in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back