IntoTorrents.Net Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 comments
Its not for Uploading Torrents, Its a Torrent Invite Community for the sharing of Tracker Invites :)

I like it, I'll share my IPT invites to the community.

Edit: I have two issues so far with registering, I can't see the text I write in the email boxes, and the image verification box doesn't come up nor does the image:
KEVTI0.png

Joined The Community, BTW Who Will Upload Torrents In It? Members..I Mean Site Is Empty Thats Why Askin...

No one is going to upload torrents on this website. It's a forum for people to join and share invites. These kind of forums normally have an invite system to keep hit and run people away.

------------

You are still missing the famous favicon, heh..
Your title should be changed to something more fancy. Right now it is the custom one, "IntoTorrents.Net - Powered by vBulletin".
These kind of communites required something extra, something special if they want to succeed in my opinion. I'm sure you've been on some other forums with the same niche and you have probably seen that they have some interesting systems. I'd like to suggest you to make it invite only, mainly because of the people that will just register, trying to get an invite to a tracker and run away. People like that shouldn't be wanted on forums that's for sharing invites. Although, torrent tracker owners don't like that people are sharing invites. In most cases it is against their TOS to share any kind of invites. Private sections, build up a rep system for people to join specific forums with specific invites inside. Have contests where people can win invites to torrent trackers. If you decide not to make it invite-only, you should force new users to make an introduction thread where they must follow a given template. The template should contain a few stuff like some ratio proofs, what trackers they already are on, what they can do for the community, etc etc. The introduction must be accepted by another member (probably a staff member, or a member with some extra powers, with many rep points, etc). Design and stuff like that is very good. Once again, you have proved that you know how to make a sexy site, design-wise. Best of luck with your website. I'm sure you'll do great. Make sure to have a good staff and many invites to share :P

wow, Thank you for your great review MrSandVik,
Yeah FavIcon missing, My plan was to add a little content to get things started then work on the rest.
Yeah i have been a member on a few invite forums but they all seem to go down the trading/buying/selling route and thats just not me.
Im still looking into some sort of rep system, I looked at ITrader but think that will give the wrong idea as its based on trading/buying/selling.
Your Introduction Template idea sounds kinda cool, Might do something along them lines :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back