InstantRDP.com - E3-1240 / 2 x E5-2670, 128GB RAM, 2Gbps/10Gbps (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello .
Please check my ticket #652463.

Thanks for your quick reply .
But , I can't login to server . pls check my new ticket #323829

Last edited:
I was recently transferred to another server but I cannot access the new one because there are always a lot of users logged in.. I have to request to disconnect another user before I can login... how many users are you allowing to login at any given time?

Are you offering any cheap dedicated server ?
The one on the website is very costly .
Is it also possible to buy a cheap dedicated server and share it with 2 users or 3 , will you be able to manage that .

InstantRDP Hosting Solution

I Was Recently Moved On There Server And I Got The Best Support Ive Ever Seen In My Life Live Suppport At Real Time Any Question Any Further Query Just Ask To Support On Live At Real Time And You Got Your Anwser Really Nice.

And They Give Me The Server In 10Mins Only I Was Bought Server From Other Website Windows VPS & Linux VPS hosting - They Said They Give You The Server After Payment Confirmation in 1min But They Give Me The Dam Server In 1day And Also They Are Fraud They Give Me The Wrong Server I Request Them And Pay Them For Intel Xeon VPS On Windows 2008 Server r2 With 2 RDP Location NL And They Give Me After 1 Day Windows 2012 Server r2 With 1 RDP London Dam I Was So Angry Like That Companys.But Finaly I Found Best Support And Best Services On INSTANTRDP.COM They Just AWESOME Everytime Commitment Its Honor For Them.

Thanks Again INSTANTRDP.COM

Is it also possible to buy a cheap dedicated server and share it with 2 users or 3 , will you be able to manage that .

This is very good suggestion, pankaj.

I would also be interested in a server with 2-3 users so that we can share the cost and work better and have more storage too. It will be like an rdp but only for 2-3 users.

A full dedicated server would be perfect but cost is too high for many of us.

Please consider to offer such plans where 2-3 users can share a server. I think it is good idea.

This is very good suggestion, pankaj.

I would also be interested in a server with 2-3 users so that we can share the cost and work better and have more storage too. It will be like an rdp but only for 2-3 users.

A full dedicated server would be perfect but cost is too high for many of us.

Please consider to offer such plans where 2-3 users can share a server. I think it is good idea.

We do not have any problem providing dedicated server to any users, but the problem is user have to find the other users who you want to share the server with. In this arrangement you can both manage if we provide users then there will be many issue with that .

If you find even at least 1 user other than your self to share with then server cost will be too low and the specs will be very high even for both users

E3-1230
16 GB RAM
4x1 TB HDD
100 TB Bandwidth on 1 GBPS

and

X3430
4 GB RAM
4x1 TB HDD
10 TB bandwidth on 1 GBPS
( Which is far from enough for 2 users , I can say because even in our RDP server 10-12 users can not manage to use 20 TB/ month)

Contact us via lievechat or Open a support ticket if you want these type of servers

I am using it from last few months, never faced any downtime for speed, connectivity. Always getting awesome speed. Prices are affordable. Best is that they accept Paypal a/c from any location.

Hope you keep the quality same in the future.

I am very happy with your services.

I have been using Instant RDP for the last 4 or 5 months. Its just awesome. Their server speed their support everything i found best and this is first time when i bought two RDPs from same company. I am posting some shots for you guys. Check It

IDM Speed
zK8SHXc.png

Torrent Speed
f3Gkzif.png

Filehost Speed
us7B2XV.png

NhZfHLJ.png

gX-DZfRj.png

hgpwjHT.png

tAHJzjg.png

Have Fun :)

Status