InstantRDP.com - E3-1240 / 2 x E5-2670, 128GB RAM, 2Gbps/10Gbps (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaseweb is experiencing some network issue . All server are affected because of this .
Leaseweb has posted about the network issue in their NOC . Many filehost are located in that location.

LeaseWeb | NOC

Last edited:
i'm unable online and use my RDP for a month+ :facepalm:, thank you for keeping my RDP online and give me good deal :))
I just test and the speed still awesome as always :fly:

We apologize for the Inconvenience caused , We were busy with setting up our dedicated server series . But as we hired some staff to manage RDP every thing will be normal as before . Soon we will be launching the new affordable dedicated server . SO it will be low as our RDP prices.

Back in 2012 I was InstantRDP customer..
2015 after I tryed few cheap RDP services..I started today using again InstantRDP..
What a change..I forget how it's to upload a big file in just few seconds..Amazing speed!! The RDP services I used before have no more than 10-20% from InstantRDP speed..
To talk about support? 10/10..the operator answer to all my questions and was very friendly .
So in 2015 I will stay with InstantRDP. For anybody who use RDP for filehost uploading...I recomand RDP NL..amazing speeds..

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back