InstantRDP.com - E3-1240 / 2 x E5-2670, 128GB RAM, 2Gbps/10Gbps (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, we are alive. :)
We are providing support actively in tickets but like always we missed your replies here.

We're hiring few support staffs for our company to manage the growing needs of our clients. They'll be active soon in a few days.

Yeah, we are alive. :)
We are providing support actively in tickets but like always we missed your replies here.

We're hiring few support staffs for our company to manage the growing needs of our clients. They'll be active soon in a few days.

check your pm and also my ticket

Can't buy!!

I tried to buy a package of NL200 but I got this message after checkout:

[MaxMind has deemed your order to be potentially high risk and therefore it has been held for manual review.

If you feel you have received this message in error, then please accept our apologies and submit a support ticket to our Customer Service Team. Thank you.]

InstantRDP 6 monthes reviews

That's the best service I have never met before.

Today I found I couldn't access the RDP. And I think it's the time to Paid the Voice.

I was shocked after I logged in my account. I found that I didn't paid the voice.

So I asked their Support Team. Why they didn't send me any Invoice Remind Letters? Then They ask me to checked the Spam box.

So I checked my Spam Box( I have never cared about the Spam Box before. Because I always only use the Delete All Spam Box. ).And I found that their were 6 Invoice Mails in it. [:|]

I ought to be ashamed of my foolish behaviour. Then I paid. And All my Data are still there.:p

If I was offered to place ratings, 1 to 5, for InstantRDP 's services, current values would be:

1. Availability/connectivity: 5 of 5 (The Connectivity is awesome.)
2. Uptime/stability: 5 of 5
3. Cost/performance: 5 of 5
4. Support (overall: response time, expertise level etc): 5 of 5 ( You will be responded almost few seconds . )

At the end of this review. Here is a question.

Have you ever met any Hosting Support which can still keep your Data when you forget to paid the invoice after 7 days?

The answer is "Hell No."

But InstantRDP did it.

Last edited:
Introducing our cheapest plan starting from $9.99 for starters

DE 75

XENON E3-1230 @ 3.20 GHz
16 GB RAM
75 GB/User
14 user/Server

Direct Link for the cart
Link (5 Available)

Soon we are Introducing the NL Windows Encoding plan

Server Specs
2x Intel Xeon E2420 (24 Threads)
64 GB ECC DDR3 RAM
1 GBPS Evoswitch network
9 Users Per server

2 Plan will be available for encoding server
NL Encode 500 - $35
NL encode 1000 - $50

Other products in stock
======================================================

DE E31230 , 16 GB RAM server

DE100 (5 Available)
Link

DE200 (2 Available)
Link

DE300 (2 Available)
Link

DE500 (1Available)
Link

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NL E31230 , 16 GB RAM Server

NL100 (2 Available)
Link

NL200 (3 Available)
Link

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NL 2xE2420 , 64 GB RAM server

NL 300 (5 Available)
Link

NL 500 (2 Available)
Link

NL 1000 (2 Available)
Link

Last edited:
We don't provide admin access on RDP accounts. But you can purchase a dedicated server for root admin access.

Regards

please check my ticket server is overload
btw yu didn't replay to my previous ticket , yu just closed it
isn't good

check this ticket #651121
again same issue CAN'T CONNECT TO SERVER
hope yu replay to me this time

Last edited:
140213121526927384.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back