InstantRDP.com - E3-1240 / 2 x E5-2670, 128GB RAM, 2Gbps/10Gbps (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Have tried lot company here at WJ and I can say that lot company here at wj have fake comments and fake performance screen shoot but what you see here in this thread about performance and people comments is true.
I have DE RDP and I get better upload/ downland speed than many NL RDP that I have used with other company
one of the best company 10+

I have used the DE 300gb RDP for for some months now and I can only recommend InstantRDP to any new users considering signing up here. I have still not experienced the RDP to be offline. I have also not experienced the RDP I use to be overloaded.
The tickets I have created in my time here have always been answered and fixed within hours so no support problems either :)
I intend to stick around.

Sudhanshu, PLEASE, read my ticket to you.

Ticket ID: 163683

Thanks. I will wait answer from you so much.

Guys, maybe NL also not working for others or only for me?

Last edited:
Sudhanshu, PLEASE, read my ticket to you.

Ticket ID: 163683

Thanks. I will wait answer from you so much.

Guys, maybe NL also not working for others or only for me?

Emails were sent with details. If you didn't receive one, please open a ticket.

hi, do you provide access via ftp?

Yes, you can access your files via FTP. We allow FTP for just personal use. You can't share a FTP link with anyone.

I am using InstantRDP since February.

It is very good service with amazing support.

Highly recommended.

Keep the good work, guys.

Thanks.

I am using their DE server for long time now. I never get any problems at all. They are running like fine always.
If there are any problems, they seem to fix it quick as well.

Even though I am not a hardcore RDP user, whenever I use it, I have no problem.

I recommend to any new user if you are looking for good stable cheap RDA. I am DE $19.99 200 GB customer for six months now. Going on number 7.

Thank you

I just renewed my NL 500 ..
I have a webmoney sms confirmation problem, but Instantrdp extend my rdp and told me to send payment when i have this issue resolved..
I love their support and their service..
I really recommend them to everyone who wants a real rdp with no downtime or overload.. and especially with awesome support ! ;)

Bugbear, I have no actual problem.
I only cannot connect to your website.
Rest is fine. RDP server is working.

Did you forget to pay for your domain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back