InstantRDP.com - E3-1240 / 2 x E5-2670, 128GB RAM, 2Gbps/10Gbps (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just finished trying a demo of InstantRDP, and I must say that the service is really good, I tried downloading/uploading/raring/generating thumbnails. All of the processes are fast, and I'm glad there's an RDP provider such as InstantRDP.

Hi,

QUESTIONS SERVICE "NL500/NL500-S":

1. Sound card (audio streaming) is present?
2. Really speed? Port 1Gbps speed is guaranteed (no 100/200/300 Mbps or similar) ???
3. Port 1Gbps is UNMETERED ?
4. Max users/server?

thanks

demo please with 100gb

Please submit a ticket here and we'll quickly reply with a demo account.
http://instantrdp.com/billing/submitticket.php

Hi,

QUESTIONS SERVICE "NL500/NL500-S":

1. Sound card (audio streaming) is present?
2. Really speed? Port 1Gbps speed is guaranteed (no 100/200/300 Mbps or similar) ???
3. Port 1Gbps is UNMETERED ?
4. Max users/server?

thanks

1. Yes.
2. It's 1 Gbps port but remember its shared with others too. But most of the time, you'll get to enjoy max speeds.
3. Unmetered.
4. 13-15 users per server

You might be interested in trying out a demo. We also have 24 hours money back guarantee.

they are really providing good RDP, what i like about them is their fast rebuilding of files(IDM), extracting and archiving. they provide the best from what i used before. and yes they are not selling it cheap unlike others but its worth your money, i guarantee.

i am forced to move to other provider because i used the RDP too much they said. i downloaded and uploaded too much files, large amount of files. they cannot handle the bandwidth that im consuming. i only lasted 10 days from them. maybe because of the better performance thats why i can download rerar upload files much greater than i used to have in other providers.

well too bad for me, cause im transfering my files to a different filehost thats why im using it that much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back