InstantRDP.com - E3-1240 / 2 x E5-2670, 128GB RAM, 2Gbps/10Gbps (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually 6 servers of our were with rapidspeeds and all those are down.
We can do nothing but wait for them for 24 hours more, if they still don't come back. We need to arrange something for you all.

Kindly bare with them.

We're waiting for updates from rapidspeeds. We'll wait a bit until we have a confirmed news about them. If they scammed us, we'll bear the loss but will buy new servers and continue to server our clients.

We'll also extend everyone's due dates by upto 3 days due to the downtime.

Hello all InstantRDP users.

You should read this first before one of you start blaming InstantRDP. This is not instantRDP fault.They are always the best providing reliable RDP's and you all know that.

See the real proof here:- Rapidspeeds Scammed

Edit :- Mods have deleted the proof which was reposted originally by Mindy itself.

So here i am just secured a backup copy of this proof. See yourself here:-

36b20a0a9e.png

at least if they know they can not solve the problem or that it takes more days, give us a refund so at least we're all quiet and no one is against, but there so you can leave, especially because I was while I was working on interrupted rdp and I left the job on hold for two days now.
do not go just fine

InstantRDP UPDATES
Its been 28 hours and rapidspeeds isn't up yet. So, it seems Rapidspeeds scammed everyone including us. We had 6 servers with them which totalled $2100. We need to order all those servers again by spending that sum but don't worry, unlike others we won't scam. We'll pay that sum and resume our service ASAP.

We are going to order new servers today itself. It'll take 24-48 hours maximum to get that delivered to us. As soon as we get, our team will start working on it and creating new accounts for everyone.
We'll give 3 days extra due to the down times faced.
So,to sum up your accounts will be delivered in 24-72 hours maximum.

There is no fault of ours in this entire thing, we are getting huge loss but we are still bringing it up for you. All we request you is to keep patience.

Regards
Pankaj A.
CEO & Founder
InstantRDP.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back