InstantRDP.com - E3-1240 / 2 x E5-2670, 128GB RAM, 2Gbps/10Gbps (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How i use that code? I want buy NL200 but when i enter code get this message: "The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms"

After a while, I need again to write something about InstantRDP services.
Any of you who use the services InstantRDP, can testify with certainty about the absolute reliability InstantRDP and their servers.
I have once again let me stress that the upload speed I had with any RDP service before, as I have now with InstantRDP.
I am their users since last year. In addition, the servers are completely stable, does not mean going to the restarts, slow down. However, the greatest value, of InstantRDP, communication with the owner.
It is no exaggeration to call him 24/7. All you have to negotiate with him, to be implemented in a very short time. Therefore, the warmest recommend for future users InstantRDP.

account banned for multiple raring on store mode and it did not reslove on support ticket i want refund, i m dissatisfied with this rdp service

Do not make this hard , I already warned you three times and in ticket i already replied that when Pankaj will online i will discuss this issue , using multiple Winrar use too much Disk I/O and no one can allow you use 10 win rar to extract and archive at a time

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/ginrV.png[/SLIDE]

THis is kind of user that pisses me off! Why on earth would you do that. That is the reason I couldn't rar in minutes. I had to wait like 7 to 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back