InstantRDP.com - E3-1240 / 2 x E5-2670, 128GB RAM, 2Gbps/10Gbps (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, my RDP account is about to expire,,, I need to pay for more 1 month untill 18th of this month... Does it include the day of 18th or when the date shows 18.12.2011 I will lose everything inside of HDD if I dont pay ?

hello, my RDP account is about to expire,,, I need to pay for more 1 month untill 18th of this month... Does it include the day of 18th or when the date shows 18.12.2011 I will lose everything inside of HDD if I dont pay ?

Just open a ticket , we will look into this and also try not to delete your HDD.

Regards

i'am NOT banned from filesonic, but all uploads with zoom-uploader fail.

it happens only to me?

Hello Eddie

We always tell our clients to open a ticket about this type of issue , we know nothing about your server so it would be better that you open a ticket we will look into that .

Regards

If the Webupload(z-o-o-m uploader ) is not working you always have a choice of ftp . it delivers better speed than Webupload

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/QJ0OR.png[/SLIDE]

@pinkside and @Eddie Morra
It is the problem from DC , I already talked to them to solve the issue if they are not able to solve then we will replace the server , in the mean time kindly be patience

@elpirata
It is only problem from one server not in all of our server another server are working very fine . We are trying to solve this issue ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back