Instantly Drive Traffic To Any Site/Offer Your Want Too! - No Investment - Start Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danwer

Instantly Drive Traffic To Any Site/Offer Your Want Too!

Introduction From The eBook
Hello and first of all, congratulations on making your purchase. You have now taken the first steps in driving free traffic to your sites! I would just like to first tell you about the method.

It is a tad blackhat as many may consider this as spamming, however you will not be penalized! Anyway, you will basically be getting traffic by pasting your link on particular sites.

Now I know what you are thinking, another crappy Yahoo Answers or Youtube method, right? WRONG! This is a sure-fire, success filled method to start driving traffic right away!

This will take minutes to get going and you will be amazed with just how well it can perform. Y0u can drive the traffic to affiliate offers, Adsense sites or even download/movie sites which works perfectly with this!

Anyway, please respect the eBook and follow the below rules. Remember, the more this gets out and the more your business will go down! Keep it to yourself and enjoy driving traffic and wreaking the benefits!

[NO] Includes Sales Page
[NO] Can be given away
[NO] Can be packaged
[NO] Can be offered as a bonus
[NO] Can Be Edited Completely and Your Name Put on it
[NO] Can be used as web content
[NO] Can be broken down into articles
[NO] Can be added to paid membership sites
[NO] Can sell this product
[NO] Can be offered through auction sites.
[NO] Can sell Resale Rights
[NO] Can sell Master Resale Rights
[NO] Can sell Private Label Rights
[YES] Can be read

Traffic And Adsense Proof Of One Site Over 2008!
adsenseproof.jpg

trafficproof.jpg

CPA Proof - February 2009

cpaproof.jpg

Prices:

First Person - $8
First Two - $15
Next Three - $20
Next Three - $30
Next Three - $40​
To Buy Pm ME

Thanks!

14 comments
I'd like a review copy, I know you put its gone but we would like to see if its good. I'm sure this can be found on a warez site.

14 Posts and not giving a review copy, I might as well close your topic. If you actually want to sell it without it being stolen then just put it in an application and bind it with a MAC-address. ;)

Anyways already done a ton of reviews on DP so just PM me if needed.

Review

I want to have a review copy of this product.. Just PM me.. Thanks or i will buy it for $2 and review it. :D

This method obviously does NOT work and he did NOT write it himself he just found it from the net and thought he could make money out of it. So people I would not buy it if I was you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back