Status
Not open for further replies.

mackem

Not sure whether it should go in here, if its the wrong section will a member of staff please put it in the correct section.

Anyway, the problem that I have is that I have created a sub-forum onto my account and I can get a html file to show, easy so far.

The problem is that when I upload any php based program I am getting this error message

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@testing.sportswarez.co.uk and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

It appears as if php has not been installed on the sub domain, but is working on the main domain.

Is there anyone that has an opinion of this?

BTW I have been in touch with the people who run the server and they seem to be at a loss as to what is causing the problem.

1 comment
problem sorted, prolimehost have looked at the problem over 24-48 hours and have solved it, well done to them :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back