Installerex - Best PPI - Best Rates

Status
Not open for further replies.

ionut182

Hello,

Since when has problems Amonetize We looked for a good PPI and I finally found one, Installerex

Installerex has the best converting and best rates

Payment in:

Paypal
Payoneer
Wire Transfer

Minimum payment $ 50

Payment Net 30
The best rates, well above the rest of the PPI networks.
Of course, each installation is metered .

For Register Contact him Reshef Oz
mail oz.reshef@web-pick.com

Link: https://www.installerex.com/ Durring maxim seven days until you respond, but you can contact Oz Reshef and will accept within 10 minutes.

You could say that I "ionut182" I said Installerex.com Thanks!
It has no problem with Google Chrome to block the installer.
Proof of payment recently received November 16, 2014:
15xlrmq.jpg

Last edited:
25 comments
Pay per install means to promote software from them and earn money (between 0.02$ - 3.00 $ for one install, depend on contry). Search with Google more information :)

thanks for your reply , how many times it took for you to mad that amout ?

this company is from Israel , leave it . . .

Is one of the most trust company for me :) Support everyday on skype :) I received 2 payments from they:) Best rates and best conversion and No problem with Chrome:) I respect this PPI :)

Ps: are on the market since 2010

Updated 2 nd Payment:
ekqjd4.png

Thanks Installerex :)

You can register bellow:

Last edited:
This company was very good but now they paying a lot less than before half year and every day they paying less, I don`t know where is problem but for me they now paying 5-8x less than before some time and now I looking for alternative solution but look like don`t exist some other better PPI affiliate network...

Many large websites using some PPI affiliate network that using TornTV landing page for file download but I can`t find who is owner of that affiliate network and how they working...

Jan 2015: I've joined installerex. My account manager said "for new member ex: if I joined jan 2015, my payment will sent on march 2015, payment by request so he will send my earning report in the end of January 2015 and I had to request for get my payment"

The problem
Until now (february 2015) he dont send my earning report, so I cant request my first payment.

How can I request my payout ? when my payment will sent if I can not request my payout?

VERY CONFUSING.

Wich is your project? and wich is your Account Manager?

Your account manager need send to you one Invoice at the end of February for Payment January. And you receive payment for January until 07 March (This mean payments net 30)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back