Instagram for marketing - is it really helpful?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Mitt

Wanted to ask the forum experts - is Instagram suitable for marketing purposes? What are the most common strategies? Is there any useful tips on how to do that correctly?
I heard that Instagram does make money but there are only two major ways like buying accounts (which I can't really wrap my head around) and directly promoting some products / services like most celebs do and get paid for this. Are there any other ways of using Instagram for monetization? I'm interested because my main field of focus now is photography. But I'm also willing to use the benefits of Instagram this for my web design project.
Thanks!

9 comments
i want to join your question because i heard a lot about people making money marketing through Instagram but i don't understand exactly how.

i want to join your question because i heard a lot about people making money marketing through Instagram but i don't understand exactly how.

Exactly! It seems like people are creating so much fuss around Instragram but really what else do you need it for except for posting pictures of your breakfast? :))

facebook ad account for rent

Wanted to ask the forum experts - is Instagram suitable for marketing purposes? What are the most common strategies? Is there any useful tips on how to do that correctly?
I heard that Instagram does make money but there are only two major ways like buying accounts (which I can't really wrap my head around) and directly promoting some products / services like most celebs do and get paid for this. Are there any other ways of using Instagram for monetization? I'm interested because my main field of focus now is photography. But I'm also willing to use the benefits of Instagram this for my web design project.
Thanks!
Hello guys!
We are agency of Facebook. We have reputable account of Facebook to run advertising. Our facebook account:
- The spending limit for the day was opened faster
- The ability spend money quickly and less a problem than new account
- Cost savings compared to manually run by personal accounts does not the reliability
- Get support directly from Facebook when technical problems in the process of advertising, account issues
If anyone need, contact me, please:
Thanks all!

Instagram is getting popular more and more. Most of the people now getting both the visitors and potential clients from Instagram. Specially the e-commerce website owners are now preferring to show their products through Instagram and Pinterest.

Instagram is only helpful to the site which has product base web site. Otherwise its not gives you that much result which twitter gives. Instagram only used the stuff only images which helps the eCommerce web site.

I have a buddy that has been recommending me to use Instagram to bring in more traffic to a blog. Never really considered it much, but there's a lot of business related pages that get a ton of likes and followers. Must be something to it, or else they wouldn't be spending time and energy on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back