Selling Instagram + Facebook Verifications + Press Packages | 100+ Publications Available |

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socialblueb

Interested in getting verified on Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter or Triller? You have come to the right place. We offer premium PR and Social Media Verification services at the best prices available. Wether you are just looking for a verification submission or a full verification from scratch, we got you.

Have no PR at all? No worries we can setup a PR + Verification Packages catered perfectly to your situation.

Interested in enhancing your online presence? We have over 100+ publications available to choose from and can craft together any package you need. We have an enormous variety to choose, from Premium publications such such as Forbes and WashingtonPost down to cheaper publications such as Thrive and US Times Now.

Instagram and Facebook verification are the best ways to boost your authority, gain trust, and increase brand awareness.

PM ME FOR FULL LIST OF PRICES AND PUBLICATIONS AVAILABLE
Services Offered:

Full Feature Press Articles (PM Me For List of Publications)

Instagram Verification Submission

Facebook Verification Submission

TikTok Verification

Snapchat Verification

Username Claims & Changes

Quick turnaround (24-48 hours average)

FAQ:

What is the turnaround time?

On average 24-72 Hours for Verifications, 2-3 Weeks for PR

What happens if you fail?

I will not fail, however if I do for some miraculous even you will receive a 100% full refund.

Which websites are you offering?

I have by far the largest PR list available with over 100+ websites and publications. There is a huge range from cheaper PR to premium PR such as Forbes.

What happens if I fail?

If verification submission fails, you will get a full refund.
PR articles cannot be refunded because they are permanently provided. If I cannot provide the article, you will receive a full refund.

Are all niches accepted?

Yes, any niche is fine.

What information will I need from you for Verifications?

Photo of ID, Passport or Trademark document so that they can verify it is you.
I will also need 5-7 Pictures that relate to your niche to add into the articles.

What are the requirements for FB Verification?

10+ Full featured articles from reputable publications. Does not have to be from anything too fancy, can even be a local newspaper article. Just can not be a press release.

What are the requirements for IG Verification?

15+ articles about you are required in reputable news sites. It’s not necessary that you have Forbes or Inc. The important thing is that articles shouldn’t be press releases or paid for. It doesn’t matter even if it is local sites. Articles must have your photo in them or your name in the headline.

What are the payment methods that you accept
BITCOIN
telegram : ebbri89

Post automatically merged:

Bump

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back