Status
Not open for further replies.
still waiting have some problem so talked with andrew on skype about this and waiting for the payment can u please make this process fast for me i m very thank full too u

Payment for 15-30 april done

still waiting for the payment

user: viper877

Hi, Ali. Already discussed this question with you.

Hi dear webmasters,

Payments for 15-30 april gone to webmasters. If you have any questions - write to me to settle fast.

Have a good revenue!

Last edited:
Hello,
We didn't get replies from you on mail or skype,,, is there anything wrong ?
You mentioned that we will get 1-15 may payment in June 1st, and it's now June 13th and we still didn't receive the payment .... Please follow up ASAP
Thanks,

We got the payment Today, Thanks

We got the payment Today, Thanks

Last edited:
Hello, dear webmasters. Payments for 16-31 may done. Write me here or in skype insta-cash if you have any payments questions. Have a good revenue and nice day!

I hope everything is good. But I think that I will stop sending traffic for a while, because now I'm not sure of receiving payment :(

I hope everything is good. But I think that I will stop sending traffic for a while, because now I'm not sure of receiving payment :(

I received the first payment

Last edited:
Wating to payment from March .. I have sent dozens of emails and I tried to contact dam on skype. NOTHING! This service is scam! I lost more than $ 100 (I can not remember exactly 120/130 $)

my uid is 238..

stay away from this service!

This Network is a big SCAM,, We lost $1300 with them .
This Screenshot from our conversation Proves that they are big SCAMMERS .
PLEASE DON'T WORK WITH THEM .

HeSX7Sj.png

Hello, Hulkload.

Please update this post with info that you got our payment and it was in some days after last email you sent us. And we told you about reasons of that delays and details about bank transfer. You got good and fixed PPI during work and recieved all money we owed you. So dont puzzle webmasters about us - we pay now with net0 and still working with big sites. So we pay stable and what webmasters deserve. You got fixed PPI as a gold partner even though you dont have much good geos. So you earned good revenue with us.

This Network is a big SCAM.
Don't work with them.
First time i work with them. They mentioned that i will get 15-30 Nov payment in Dec 15. But no payment. I contacted with them. And they said i need wait. I wait for long time and then i contact with they many many time, they only said i need wait, and wait and wait, and have many many reason from them : Delay, Error Network, Holiday, etc...

BIG SCAM SITE !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back