Indian Paypal Users please check!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I don't think this movement by Paypal to request the PAN card identification is unfair. Its absolutely a great move and it should not bother most of the Indians using Paypal.

I have a question to ask the thread starter. How much per year you earn and deposit money in Paypal ? Is it over Rs. 3 lacs ? If its not then there is no harm in adding the PAN identification in Paypal. Even if its more than Rs. 3 lacs then you should not hesitate to pay the taxes as its there for a reason.

Yep my annual income from online sources is about 2.4 lacs, so yeah i guess I'll be paying taxes from hereon

No mate, its just a matter of time. He will be eventually caught and then pay late fees etc and believe me, late fees is very high for Income Tax.

Haha yeah i guess so? But i wonder if affiliates earning from online sources should pay taxes...

So what to do ? use AP ?

alex you're from India! :o BTW, AP seems to be a really decent option, never tried their bank wire feature though :)

@tehlolkid: Yup there is no sort of mechanism to verify if you have added proper PAN card details unlike their credit card system verification. But adding fake PAN card details could affect you if they find out in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back