Indian Govt. does it Again : Wants Facebook, Google to monitor User Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
facebook and google is a more developed society than india.
if india want fb n google to suck their balls, they need think again :p

for the records,

THIS IS STILL UNDER DISCUSSION, no need to say FAIL INDIAN GOVERNMENT <_<

and for sure, this law wont come into existence.

yes, fail indian government, what the f***? censorship? because of what? becuase they are scarred? thats not the direction world is going, they will fail, 10000000%, even if they try, hackers obviously will hack govs sites and they will cry about bad hackers lolol, morons, however bypasses will be always available

Just look at ones who censor Facebook, Google, Twitter etc. and what happened to them. In 21th century, no one can avoid rise of supressed nations.

Egypt -
Libya -
Tunisa-
and now Syria -
in near future Iran
in far future China

Why is India govt scared of free WEB? As I know, India is the largest democracy - in terms of population. Am I too naive?

lordofupload @ Current Telecom Minister Kapil Sibal is just lazy old Moron who got nothing better to do & talk on.

Reason they wanna sensor : Indian people are joining Hands & getting together with the help of social network site...people are taking part in protest against corruption,crime etc ..exposing true color of dirty politicians..in all this Social network site playing major role as they offering platform where everyone can put their words..& these lame politicians don't want that to happen and Giving reason behind content monitor is that some content are abusive & disrespectful to country & to country ppl.
I know abusive content exist on social network but it's not just for particular country,community,race or specially to India....we find haters & hate words for each & every country...there are US haters too & so to the other countries.We all bash each other.
However, Social network site does delete all abusive content once it get reported..so why not Kapil Saibal hire some people and let them monitor on all the abusive comments and report them to site rather than asking company to setup monitor..This will increase jobs vacancies in India.

haters stop talking nonsense about India..It was India who donated number 0 (zero) to the world and that's how your so called 1st world county learned the maths/Calculation..80% home computer runs on chips made by one Indian Man...google the history of India and educate yourself about India.Call us 3rd world country & stay happy till the war begins..;)

On top of everything, indian govt and its members are SO OLD, RETARDED , STUPID, i don't have more bad words to say for these idiotic morons, they want content generated on FB, GOOGLE BY millions of indians to be MANUALLY MONITORED.

I am pretty sure they are going to spend millions (eat millions) to get an agency like CBI behind this, who gives reports after reports.

Its all stupid act, they think they are genius while all of 1 billion indians know we can not have people who are more stupid then these politicians.

This is coming after the reports of Rahul gandhi rape reports, sonia gandhi and gandhi family truth coming out on FB and being shared as a viral report.

And yes, i will surely donate 100$ to a hacker who can hack and fuck the shit out of all these govt sites.

@Phresh

We dont need ur god's support u nerd

@Piratebay

Change dns mate.

there is nuthin more nerd--ish than being u..biaach..

and as always as smith says..read the fuckin post before ur reply..as i was saying God..but not MY GOD or anything..u retard!!!

Nene enta boko nake telidu madhayalo nuvvu evadivi bey..dobbbinchu kovataniki...anni musu kuni pani choosuko munda!!! (telugu language)

Gudda pagiliddi..naka kodaka!

ANDHRA PRADESH ..IKKADA...YENTI???

NENU FOREIGNER ANU KONNAVA PICHI PUKA!

^ Please refrain from using any other language except English. However , i do understand that you are talking about pikachu somewhere in the last >.>

Note to all other mini-modders: only 1st mini-modding is allowed :P

Well, India and Pakistan. both have same issue's in politics. both countries are fail to supply comfortable life to their nations.

Its just un us now. we You. Ind-Pak youngsters. up now against the peoples who make us fool.

Its just on us, on Youngster. why we allow our control to diplomatic older peoples ? even we know their families are cheaters, scandalizes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back