Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefirepro

Hello Payoneer team,

I am new to the affiliate world and wanted to start with a cam site and they have couple of payment options their own check and bank transfer and Payoneer.

My problem is that I can't apply to any as I am from India. Do you have any suggestion for me on how I can work it out. I don't see even India while registration.

Can I sign under any other country and use money exchanger for the transfer.

Best Regards
Alex

Last edited:
8 comments
Avail a verified by Visa card from any bank. Attach it to your paypal or payza account and then you can pay smoothly.
You can also transfer money by SWIFT from your Netbanking account.

"I can't apply to any as I am from India"

It's your fault. Don't insult my country..........

Avail a verified by Visa card from any bank. Attach it to your paypal or payza account and then you can pay smoothly.
You can also transfer money by SWIFT from your Netbanking account.

"I can't apply to any as I am from India"

It's your fault. Don't insult my country..........

Hurting anyone's sentiments is not my intention... Probably I phrased it wrong n really sorry for that.

And back to my question.... I think I phrased that wrong too.... My problem is that ... I was trying to apply for an affiliate program for a Cam site.... but the options don't cover India coz of RBI rules.... So I can't complete the sign up process....

But they have payoneer and payza as their payment options.... Any suggestion guys....

Best Regards
Alex =:)

If the cam site does not want to accept people from India, then you don't have any options. The problem is on their end, not Payoneer. Payoneer may have rules too, but the root cause is the cam site and not Payoneer. As such, Payoneer cannot help you and your post is in the wrong category to begin with.

That being said, while you can go ahead putting in a fake country on the cam site, do keep in mind that come pay time, there's a good chance you'll have troubles with withdrawal as they are most likely going to audit the revenues before they pay them out.

Thanks Lifetalk, your suggestion does make a lot of sense... So do you have suggestions for cam site which accepts affiliates from India.

Best Regards
ALEX

^^ well who told u that check/wire/payoneer not working for Indians?? u can easily signup with payoneer and add your bank acc to enable local bank transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back