Increase website traffic with the help of LinkedIn

pinkpen

In this article, we want to teach you methods and tips that you can use to increase your website traffic through the Linkedin social network. LinkedIn has more than half a billion users and is a great resource for getting a lot of visitors. You might think that Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc. have more users than LinkedIn. But note that users of other social networks for fun and surfing in them. Also, LinkedIn users who work for business, science, and knowledge, succeed in their jobs. So even when it has fewer members, it is more productive and helps to increase your website traffic. Well, you probably already know the importance of this social network. Let’s read other tips that will help us learn how to succeed in this social network and get a lot of traffic.

pinkpen.net/increase-website-traffic-with-the-help-of-linkedin

10 comments
I do think that the only type of traffic you can get from LinkedIn is business to business traffic as most people who join LinkedIn are business owners unlike other social networks where you have everybody else.

Linkedin's traffic is very good. I'd like to learn more information about advertising there. Now I work on a strategy for my work project about cloud employee monitoring program. Will be glad to keep some special recommendations. Thanks!

Your given link is broken now. Please consider updating the link.

Else I think this post has lost its value.

In regard to LinkedIn, it is suggested to make connections with your target audience and keep posting relevant contents. It will eventually help you mark your presence among peers from your intended categories.

An existing relation with your client will help you foster economic relation with ease.

If you have blog at your website and you keep updating your website by blog posting then you can share your blog post link in the LinkedIn groups for traffic...

It is very productive to have a link on LinkedIn, because the site is very reputable. But using it as a source of traffic... I don't think it will bring much

I will provide my tips to increase traffic with the help of Linkedin:
1. Make sure your profile is complete and optimized for search engines. Use keywords related to your niche or industry to increase your visibility in search results. Also, Use relevant hashtags to reach a wider audience.
2. Connect with influencers in your niche or industry. Share their content and engage with them. This will help you to get noticed by your followers.
3. LinkedIn allows you to publish articles on their platform. Use this feature to publish informative articles related to your niche or industry.
4. Engage with your followers by responding to their comments and messages. This will help you to build a relationship with them and to extract email addresses from Linkedin.

The social media is the best place for your business to brands your business or products and get traffic , the LinkedIn is one of the best for corporate business..

Back