Other Increase traffic for new website

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnrain

I have a new web site.How to increase traffic for it?!!
I'm a newbie.

I have a new web site.How to increase traffic for it

5 comments
[FONT=q_serif]Hi John !

Increasing traffic towards your website involves an umbrella of advertising and online marketing strategies combined. To conduct these you must also be familiar with where your traffic might come from so you know which to focus on, which isn’t doing so well and so on:[/FONT]

1. Organic and Paid Search - organic would be “natural” search results meanwhile paid would basically be advertisement
  2. Direct Traffic - visitors directly type in your url and go to your website
  3. Referral - traffic towards your website referred / redirected from another source
  4. Social Media - similar to referral but from social media platforms
  5. Email - traffic obtained from your email marketing campaign
[FONT=q_serif]Now here are some strategies to help you address those traffic sources and attract them:[/FONT]
[FONT=q_serif]Content - everyone agrees that content is key. Give people a reason to visit your website, make sure to have a call to action on pages to engage them. Produce quality and creative content so you standout within your industry.[/FONT]
[FONT=q_serif]Optional tools:[/FONT]
[FONT=q_serif]Google Trends and Analytics - know trending topics and analyze how visitors are interacting with your website content[/FONT]
[FONT=q_serif]BuzzSumo - content and topic research tool to identify which are currently trending and most sharable

hope this helps, good luck[/FONT]

Last edited:
After having your website running, you need to promote it in order to get traffic and revenue also. There're many ways to promote, both free and paid methods.

Free methods such as: Doing SEO, Social Media Content sharing, Youtube sharing, Facebook Content (Fanpage, Group), Twitter, Google+, Pinterest,...and many other channels that give you free using and promotions

Paid methods such as: Doing SEM such as Google Adwords, GDN, Solo ads, Facebook ads, banner ads,...

So it depends on your budgets that you will choose which methods can give you the best effort, or you need to combine between free & paid methods in order to get the effective results

I hope this helps.

Thank you very much. I think I should learn to SEO in advance. I am having economic difficulties. In the future, I would choose SEM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back