dykxvMG.jpg

And webmoney support:
SobLES8.jpg

And back to luis again:
atgIY6w.jpg

Of course no payout was made!

Last edited:
5 comments
can not believe anyone anymore, I remember how me admin of this site on skype assured that the fair...

Old story since the thread disappeared. But good to see some definitive proof nonetheless.

Once more: never trust hosts who tell you they pay magic numbers like 80%, 90% (even 70%, perhaps).

Old story since the thread disappeared. But good to see some definitive proof nonetheless.

Once more: never trust hosts who tell you they pay magic numbers like 80%, 90% (even 70%, perhaps).
I am using this host and have always been paid on time.

there is no enough proof?
My payment still pending if you want i send PM with username and password so you can check them (i dont use this shit host and i dont need the account anymore)
+ Incloud shaves a lot 2 weeks without any sales (when i used them) and with the filehost i use now i have about 3-5 sales /day!
So this is the biggest SCAM host i seen!

i know what you post and where.....just remember all filehosts promoted by that "network" was scammers -> oteuplaod (owned by one of their admins) , fileom and now incloud......just think!

Last edited:
there is no enough proof?
My payment still pending if you want i send PM with username and password so you can check them (i dont use this shit host and i dont need the account anymore)
+ Incloud shaves a lot 2 weeks without any sales (when i used them) and with the filehost i use now i have about 3-5 sales /day!
So this is the biggest SCAM host i seen!

i know what you post and where.....just remember all filehosts promoted by that "network" was scammers -> oteuplaod (owned by one of their admins) , fileom and now incloud......just think!

and you payment will be pending forever...... they die, scammers and amateurs.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back