Status
Not open for further replies.

Phamous

So, why'd I get ChatBox banned? :|

I didn't break any rules, and I was just speculating if MrP edited CM's shout and then I get ChatBox banned.

Can anyone (excluding Hawk) shed some light on this, or was this another mistake?

- <3 Phamous

11 comments
I also saw the personal insult in the ShoutBox, no idea why all those people were saying it's faked.

Some people just deserve a ban. Seeing how they behave I'm actually shocked they've not been banned earlier.

Keep it up and make this place more civil - I'm sure new members would appreciate that too.

+1 Coon ,thing is the wording you used when asked,and the original screenshot shown was from an msn convo,and not on the shotbox at all... this isnt about that anyway.Phamous was banned for voicing an opinion

dude are you dumb or something anything which happens outside wj isnt related here and you showed a screenshot of the msn screeny mrp showed. But he didnt post it on wj sb lol

+1 Coon ,thing is the wording you used when asked,and the original screenshot shown was from an msn convo,and not on the shotbox at all... this isnt about that anyway.Phamous was banned for voicing an opinion

Actually, it did happen in the chatbox, CyberAff's screenshot is "proof" of that. Anywho, agreed with Loget, who cares.

Some people are so fixated on one thing, it's kind of interesting, human behavior type of interest lol.

iMage, realized I didn't PM you yet, doing it now...

Fist of all it did happen on WJ in chat box

[slide]http://saveimg.net/images/capturxrx.png[/slide]

it was on WJ there for hes lucky he didn't get a perm ban
as for others you talk shit you get a time out from Chat box

Cry more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back