In search for partners to work on website with me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yamato938

Anyone interested to work with me as partners on website, you don't have to pay anything all bills are done by me, it is just i don't have enough time for all the work, and main task is to add new content every day (it is streaming website, so new: movies, episodes) in one month we can have more than 600 movies online :)

11 comments
You can just leech links from the other streaming sites till your site becomes popular.
I want to do my own uploads, movies will be 720p and 1080p only, no shity video, i want people to enjoy and come back again, but it is hell of a work for one person;
PS: i know a guy who runs anime site, and he also upload only hd videos, now he earns from 3-6k$ monthly :)

Did you consider finding something from Fiverr or Freelancer to help you with this?
with "something" you mean for link leeching, automated process?

I want to do my own uploads, movies will be 720p and 1080p only, no shity video, i want people to enjoy and come back again, but it is hell of a work for one person;
PS: i know a guy who runs anime site, and he also upload only hd videos, now he earns from 3-6k$ monthly :)

wow how did he do this? only through advertisement?

do you have an upload template or do i have to fetch all the infos about the movies myself? like actors,imdb rating, etc

wow how did he do this? only through advertisement?

do you have an upload template or do i have to fetch all the infos about the movies myself? like actors,imdb rating, etc

yup only trough advertiement, pop-up ads mostly, and some side banners, the thing is you need USA,CA, or UK visitors to earn big money :)

wordpress is used as CMS, so we have to create new post for every movie, i found some plugins that fetch info from IMDB, but if IMDB changes something after some time it will be uselles xD

not sure shall i post any movie info, cause people come to watch it not to read text :P (but it looks better with some info)

Edit: here is how one of the plugins work: http://prntscr.com/4uizdb
only needed to input movie id like this: http://prntscr.com/4uizxf

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back