Imzdrop.com - Earn Up To 6$ / 1000 Views + 5% referral. PP-PZ-WMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

You can not use '_' and any other language in file name. We allow only English language in File name. Instead of _ use Dot.

Ach, now i know what what rate traffic problem about adult and non adult ads. You have bugged upload. I uploaded another image to test and selected "adult". Looked in option this img. Dont have selected adult content.
So its your fault about that misstake, not me.

PS.
Also you have bugged character title img. does not support asian signs
sample "_.jpg.html"

So you dont have good scripts. For example on imgmega,imgdrive dont have problem with asian signs.

And what about deselecting adult content that i recorded on video, hmmm?

Hi

you put this video as private video so no one can see it. first Make your video private to public.Our script is not weak. All major image host using this script.

Specially for you i recored video.
[video=youtube;fsGcaKChL8o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsGcaKChL8o&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Hi

Yes and one more thing imgmega, imgdrive using same script which we are using.

So you dont have good scripts. For example on imgmega,imgdrive dont have problem with asian signs.

Hi

I checked video and also i checked from my side. it does not select as adult after uploaded. We will get solution for that within 2 to 3 days.

But I checked and working fine using 'Flash Upload and File Upload'. Just check from your side and reply Is it working using Flash Upload and File Upload?

Temporary do not use Flash Resize Advance option to upload image.

Hi

I just checked and upload image from my side and it is working fine. Please clear your browser cache and login again and try again. Hope it will work. Also try to upload other image instead of above.

Hello Admin
Got "LYE-0529-082.jpg (834KB) - HTTP Error (403)" this error when upload. Please check it.

Last edited:
Hi All

We have completed All pending wmz and paypal - Payza Payment.

Regards
imzdrop.com

Hi All

Regards
imzdrop.com

Hi

All pending payment will be completed on Monday 31st August. Thank you for your Support.

Regards
imzdrop.com

Hi All

Regards
imzdrop.com

Last edited:
Hi All

Regards
imzdrop.com

Hi All

Regards
imzdrop.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back