Imzdrop.com - Earn Up To 6$ / 1000 Views + 5% referral. PP-PZ-WMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All

We have completed today's All pending wmz and paypal - Payza Payment.

Regards
imzdrop.com

Hi

Thank you for your response. Hope you are satisfied with our service.

Regards
imzdrop.com

Payment received, thank you! Great host! :D

Hi All

We have completed All pending wmz and paypal - Payza Payment.

Regards
imzdrop.com

Last edited:
Hi Gnusmas bingonikhil

Welcome both. And thanks for payment proof.

Regards
imzdrop.com

Hi All

We have completed All pending wmz and paypal - Payza Payment.

Regards
imzdrop.com

Last edited:
Nice rates. Uploaded 1 img for test. Staticts are similar close.

226210.004000.000400.000400.000170 / $0$0$0.00497

Also tryied imgckick.net

4310150.02200 $0.00750 $0.00500 $0.00300 $0 / $0$0$0.0375

Your 0.004 $
imgclick 0.03 $

Whats goin on?

Last edited:
Hi

Thank you for interested in our service. We have different rate for Adult and Non Adult and you have to select Adult image during upload. You have selected Non Adult images during image upload so it shows count like this.Please check our Affiliate page for Rate Imzdrop.com - Earn 5$/1000 views By sharing images.

As per your Static

0.00400/2 = 0.002*1000 = 2 And 2$ Rate is our Tier 1 Non Adult image rate.

Hope your doubt is cleared now.

TiersCountriesRate Adult/Normal
Tier 1United States, United Kingdom, Canada$5.00/$2.00
Tier 2Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, , Spain, Sweden, Switzerland1.50$/$0.20
Tier 3Cyprus, Estonia, Hungary, Japan, Latvia, Poland, Slovakia, India, Portuguese, Turkey0.50$/$0.10
Tier 4All Others except (China, Hong Kong, Taiwan)0.10$/$0.01

Regards
imzdrop.com

Nice rates. Uploaded 1 img for test. Staticts are similar close.

226210.004000.000400.000400.000170 / $0$0$0.00497

Also tryied imgckick.net

4310150.02200 $0.00750 $0.00500 $0.00300 $0 / $0$0$0.0375

Your 0.004 $
imgclick 0.03 $

Dont think so
i1lzKSsJ8ciL7.jpg

So i will try another img to test.

And wtf its with this ads? Frame without close button? Clicked on img and i moved to ad...

Hi

That frame will be hide automatic after 6 second. Just upload few images and share it on where you shared all images. Then You will get Exact result.

Regards
imzdrop.com

Dont think so
i1lzKSsJ8ciL7.jpg

So i will try another img to test.

And wtf its with this ads? Frame without close button? Clicked on img and i moved to ad...

Last edited:
And how people can know they must wait 6 sec when there is any information and close button? You have such a aggresive ads that can scare people and its doesnt make more traffic rate than other programs like you. Totally dont like it.

Hi

We will try to add second counter in that frame and also try to reduce ads.

And how people can know they must wait 6 sec when there is any information and close button? You have such a aggresive ads that can scare people and its doesnt make more traffic rate than other programs like you. Totally dont like it.

Dont have nothing to actually count of ads, but tricky ads like that window only get people angry and dont want to lose users.

Ach, now i know what what rate traffic problem about adult and non adult ads. You have bugged upload. I uploaded another image to test and selected "adult". Looked in option this img. Dont have selected adult content.
So its your fault about that misstake, not me.

PS.
Also you have bugged character title img. does not support asian signs
sample "_.jpg.html"

Last edited:
Hi

There is no bug in script like you mentioned. i Tried it at this time and its working fine. We did not put any trick like its convert Adult image to Non adult image automatic.

Ach, now i know what what rate traffic problem about adult and non adult ads. You have bugged upload. I uploaded another image to test and selected "adult". Looked in option this img. Dont have selected adult content.
So its your fault about that misstake, not me.

Last edited:
Specially for you i recored video.
[video=youtube;fsGcaKChL8o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsGcaKChL8o&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back