Important Announcement regarding BlazingVPS and ShoutCastUK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rox

Hello All,

Just wanted to share some news about your favorite hosting companies (ShoutCastUK and BlazingVPS). We have both sad and good news to share.

Let me tell out the sad part first.
BlazingVPS is now sold. :( We had to take this very hard decision since Ben required cash for personal reasons and there was no other way than to release the capital invested in this venture. We did look for investors but nobody came forward. Hence, sale of BlazingVPS was the only thing we could think of. All VPS clients have been sold to the new owner, who will send out a mass email after the complete sale is done, revealing their identity and all further details you may require. The company does not want to reveal themselves as of now. Please be patient, you will receive the details soon. ETA - 24 hours.

And now for the good news xD

1) We will be launching a new venture called http://www.prospeedhost.com (Site may be down for you due to DNS not propogated). The intention to launch this venture is to stay in the market and to offer all our services under one brand. All services mean - Shoutcast Radio Hosting, Shared Hosting, VPS Hosting and Dedicated Servers.

2) All shared accounts which were transferred to VPS4Less.co.uk are taken back by us :) These accounts are being setup slowly since we have lots of things to complete. So please be patient. You will enjoy the same old support you were used to when you were on BVPS/SCUK. We also have a new full-time techie joining us, which means more of better support.

3) ShoutCastUK is closed since all the radio clients were transferred over to VPS4Less.co.uk, we may or may not get those clients back on board. But, be sure that we will be offering Radio Hosting services on ProSpeedHost.com :)

Looking forward for your support while we complete a big list of things in our hands. These decisions are aimed at consolidating all services under one name and mainly to get back the shared hosting clients back on board since we know that all our valued customers faced a lot of losses with VPS4Less, both monetary and non-monetary.

Members who would like to sign-up with us are more than welcome to do so.

Regards,
Rox

25 comments
Would just like to add, that nothing needs to be done by the clients as the buyer has purchased the WHOLE site so he will continue to run it just like we have been, so there will be no downtime or changes for clients except a new support team will be coming in to take our place.

Id like to thank everyone for there on going support for BlazingVPS.com, without you it wouldnt have been worth doing. Below are a few little things you need to remember...

1) Cancel all paypal subscriptions
2) Dont panic and start opening support tickets, nothing will change for you.
3) New owners will introduce themselves later today/tomorrow.

As Rox has already said above, this wasnt an easy decsion and if it wasnt for the change in my personal circumstances it would never had happened.

Thank you

Christ oh mighty, so in one less than one month i've gone through 4 hosts and probably had say around 2weeks uptime lol.

Woah, i'm going to have to move unless this new brand can win me over quickly.

GeeZus - I can asure you all shared clients will be getting golden service from our new brand, we understand that we had previous issues and then vps4less just couldnt handle the amount of accounts and they also lost there top support guys, so Moving you all back to Me and my team will be the best thing. We have fronted alot of money building the new infrastructure to be able to offer the complete and stable environment.

Anyone needed there site on super fast, provide me your username and il move your accounts forward for restore.

Please explain about this "golden service" and what exactly it means?

I've seen time and time again hosts saying "this time around, we've put so much into this..., From now on your be getting the best.. etc etc"

Firstly, i dont feel we can be seen as " many hosts " Ive worked so hard to be get my name away from abuse about hosts on this site, to try get away from the abuse that surf's around WJ about " new hosts ", I'm not a new host, you all know who i am, If anything id like to think we are a host that, yes had its problems (who doesnt) but also a host that can be trusted to offer low priced solutions and still be here the next day....

Once the sale of blazing went through, i planned to walk away from hosting... but instead i saw what a mess vps4less were making of your accounts, yet again ive put my personal life on hold to makesure you guys get what you deserve. So lets not turn this thread into something which is going to make me out to look bad.

Golden service, basically means priority support, at least 1 month free hosting due to the issues you have been suffering (out of my pocket, not vps4less's) im sure you get the idea.

If you were going to walk away then walk away you already sold the clients of the other company, Its pointless to take over another and do the same thing 2 months from now.

Just because you don't want to pay a few server bills does not make it okay to walk away :| <3

Sold the clients? DLow, Please get your facts right before making posts, i sold no shared clients, i moved them because of on going DDos Attacks on our shared dedicated server.

Last edited:
Oh i was thinking you were because of personal reasons from post #1.
I was thinking you were ben for some reason :p maybe you guys should put things more into detail

Iam Ben, and yes i sold blazingVPS and its VPS CLIENTS to release some cash for personal reasons, problem?

Doesnt mean i sold the shared clients does it?

If you were going to walk away then walk away you already sold the clients of the other company, Its pointless to take over another and do the same thing 2 months from now.

Just because you don't want to pay a few server bills does not make it okay to walk away :| <3

you cant say much,you did the exact same with you company web den lol

and we all know how that turned out.

@ dj mad,

Not true i merged web den and the partner f***ed me over, ;)
and i hosted everyone for two months free after that and gave the clients time to find a new home

Just saying.

If you did that to the vps clients, hopefully you would'nt do the same to the shared

@ dj mad,

Not true i merged web den and the partner f***ed me over, ;)
and i hosted everyone for two months free after that and gave the clients time to find a new home

Just saying.

If you did that to the vps clients, hopefully you would'nt do the same to the shared

really this is the first i heard about a partner,even in the thread you made it doesnt metion a partner,actually im not sure why i brought this up,any way i suppose it could be worse what shoutcastuk did,at there no data lost and loads of drama lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back