ImgZeus.com - Earn up to $9/1000 Views - PayPal, WMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
allowed adult image?
yes buddy
Maybe im doing something wrong??
8M0cz8d.jpg

Dude can u put links on top of Preview show after uploading the images cause it would more easier than scrolling down every time

Stat seems to be late, i noticed that my daily earnings isn't incraised, but it should have, because i put lot of pictures on the forums.. so the stat is weird at the moment :( I know that image hostings count one Ip at once in day, but the stat is weird at the moment...

When imgzeus had been the new site name since the site stat isn't good, don'T cheat that stat please. Thank you !

Last edited:
can some one tell how to become premium - Imgzeus.com
and what premium users gets?
at the moment we have free user .

Stat seems to be late, i noticed that my daily earnings isn't incraised, but it should have, because i put lot of pictures on the forums.. so the stat is weird at the moment :( I know that image hostings count one Ip at once in day, but the stat is weird at the moment...

When imgzeus had been the new site name since the site stat isn't good, don'T cheat that stat please. Thank you !
i think now working fine

The stats are frozen for me while I can see my images view counts are continuously increasing. Hopeless.

Also, funny stats for me as well. LOL. @Mati, your system is crazy. Even a free image host will give me more earnings than your paid image host.

rvKGENd.jpg

qh1IiIm.jpg

Last edited:
The stats are frozen for me while I can see my images view counts are continuously increasing. Hopeless.

Also, funny stats for me as well. LOL. @Mati, your system is crazy. Even a free image host will give me more earnings than your paid image host.

what is your username ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back