Status
Not open for further replies.
We have added Multi Remote upload Function now.. Please give us feedback about it..
Hope u guys make most of the current promotion !!!

ADMiN
Imgwoot

You can add upto 50 images at a time.. Still working on it.. Final remote upload function will be capable of uploading 150images at once. Stay tuned.. !!

---------- Post added 23rd Mar 2013 at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was 22nd Mar 2013 at 01:41 PM ----------

Our 4.20$ promotion ends today.. Now we are paying 3.5$ now !!

when remote upload multiple files together their code shows individually. please make the html or bbcode all together that we get in ajax upload, so that we take all the code all together not only individual
i think u understand what i am telling

Account still pending.

Approved long back. Every 2hrs we approve all request for affiliate account.

payment very fast thanks

Yes we usually process payments as soon as possible. :)

when remote upload multiple files together their code shows individually. please make the html or bbcode all together that we get in ajax upload, so that we take all the code all together not only individual
i think u understand what i am telling

Yes i understand what your trying to say, Even i noticed it.. We are already working on it and it should be fixed soon.

Imgwoot

We are closing our affiliate program.. People can request their affiliate cash we will pay any amount which you have earned till now till 12th April. We will keep the images till 12th of April and enable hotlinking. You can move all your images to a different host if you want.

Thank you all ..

well the site was down for 5mins for maintenance .. We are not going to take down the website completely, we are just closing our affiliate program..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back