ImgWet - Get paid up to 8.00$/1000 UV - Min-Payout only 0.20$ - Paypal, Payza and Skr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you Please tell me your problem so I can check It for you as possible as I can and also mention that Your username.

Regards,
Imgwet.com

So I register in your website. Then I waited for the verification but it never reach my email address. So I went back and try to log in hoping that verification is not needed. But nop! It said I need to verify my account. So I asked for another verification but until now I don't receive it. I also try to register again using the same user name and email but your system says that they are taken. Which didn't happen my first time in trying to register. My user name is " wetjavs1 "

We will look into our mail system for problem for not sending any verification mail to you.Meanwhile your account is verified manually,so you can use your account now.

Regards,
Imgwet.com

Thanks receive 9.5$ payout, and requested another 29.8$ payout hope i get that too today or Tomorrow :)

Thanks for supporting us.

Regards,
Imgwet.com

Can you Please tell me your problem so I can check It for you as possible as I can and also mention that Your username.

Regards,
Imgwet.com

So I register in your website. Then I waited for the verification but it never reach my email address. So I went back and try to log in hoping that verification is not needed. But nop! It said I need to verify my account. So I asked for another verification but until now I don't receive it. I also try to register again using the same user name and email but your system says that they are taken. Which didn't happen my first time in trying to register. My user name is " wetjavs1 "

We will look into our mail system for problem for not sending any verification mail to you.Meanwhile your account is verified manually,so you can use your account now.

Regards,
Imgwet.com

Thanks receive 9.5$ payout, and requested another 29.8$ payout hope i get that too today or Tomorrow :)

Thanks for supporting us.

Regards,
Imgwet.com

I like the view before the you can see the actually picture. Its unique and very creative. However some people are lazy and others can't understand english too well. I wish it was just an "18+ button" or "I'm an adult." Anyways thanks. I hope it will change in the future cause currently it failed in the forums I'm in.

I like the view before the you can see the actually picture. Its unique and very creative. However some people are lazy and others can't understand english too well. I wish it was just an "18+ button" or "I'm an adult." Anyways thanks. I hope it will change in the future cause currently it failed in the forums I'm in.

We are happy that you liked some features of our image service and we will also check into you suggestions.

Hope this sunday i get paid my 29.8$ payout :).

Yes we are making all payments today so stay tuned.

A whole month passed and now I demand my money.

Hopefuly advertisers finished their "investigation"...

We are finished with investigation your payment will be processed with the results of investigation.

We have important notice that website is currently offline for next 12h and all payments will be processed after website comes back online.
Website image upload and image view system will be closed for 2 days for some maintenance and upgrades.

We apologise for this issue.

Regards,
Imgwet.com

Got mi monies today.

Thanks for posting the payment proof.

We want to inform that everything is fully working now because of our web team doing great job and upgrading the all things quickly.We hope you will have faster access to the website now.

Regards,
Imgwet.com

Today I uploaded one picture and share it. In "My Images" section it shows that It have 1261 views. But in "view statistics" section it shows that I have only 322 view. Why is that. If you say 1 view per ip count then still isn't it odd to have only one forth of the real view. See it yourself

Hi @faisalll001,

It seems the misunderstand here. We are counting only unique ip per day. So some of your visitors may see more than 1 image from your gallery, but we still can count for 1 visitor only. The number 322 is the unique IP view and 1272 is the total views to the images, include the return visitors.

To clear this, we also added the parameter unique views and views in the image detail.

I hope this help us understand each other.

Best Regards,
Imgwet Team.

Today I uploaded one picture and share it. In "My Images" section it shows that It have 1261 views. But in "view statistics" section it shows that I have only 322 view. Why is that. If you say 1 view per ip count then still isn't it odd to have only one forth of the real view. See it yourself

Hi @faisalll001,

It seems the misunderstand here. We are counting only unique ip per day. So some of your visitors may see more than 1 image from your gallery, but we still can count for 1 visitor only. The number 322 is the unique IP view and 1272 is the total views to the images, include the return visitors.

To clear this, we also added the parameter unique views and views in the image detail.

Best Regards,
Imgwet Team.

You did not understand what am i saying? You said "some of your visitors may see more than 1 image from your gallery". But I already told you that I shared only one picture which I shown above. There is only one pic which shows the view 1272. See add date which is 2014/10/14. And beside that I also add my "view section" count. See there is same date. So you are saying one person see the same pic at-least 4 times. Is not it weird. This pic is a screenshot which i shared in a torrent site. So dont you think one person should see the pic for one time not 4 times or more.

See this pic. You added unique view. But it does not same as the view shows in statistic section.

So please check it carefully and make it right. My username is: jack713098. Thank You.

Last edited:
Hi @faisalll001,

Thank you for your reply. But we can not explain the behavior of the visitors. Our system not just count the unique visitors, we also detect the un-acceptable traffic (arcording to our TOS) and not count in automatically. This may cause the reason you see 2 different parameters.

Regards

Hi @faisalll001,

Best Regards,
Imgwet Team.

You did not understand what am i saying? You said "some of your visitors may see more than 1 image from your gallery". But I already told you that I shared only one picture which I shown above. There is only one pic which shows the view 1272. See add date which is 2014/10/14. And beside that I also add my "view section" count. See there is same date. So you are saying one person see the same pic at-least 4 times. Is not it weird. This pic is a screenshot which i shared in a torrent site. So dont you think one person should see the pic for one time not 4 times or more.

See this pic. You added unique view. But it does not same as the view shows in statistic section.

So please check it carefully and make it right. My username is: jack713098. Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back