ImgTrex.com - 7$/1000 views - 10% Ref - Paypal, Bitcoin, Payza, Skrill, WMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Sorry for downtime! There was problem at hosting provider but they already fixed it! We sent all pending payment except Payoneer.

FOR PAYONEER USERS!
We are going to pay Payoneer user but good to know that we are able to send max 10 card to card transaction in 30 days. That's why Payoneer payments are slower than WMZ and Payza. To reduce this queue we will put back pending payments to account balance and you will able to request again!

Greetings,
PuTa

i'd like u pay via paypal coz im getting all my online payment with paypal, only use webmoney for imgtrex

Paypal limited our account so we cannot pay via Paypal anymore...
We plan to add bitcoins, we will update on it assp.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,
Uploadrr

Dear uploaders,

Our Skrill account is suspended again. We are trying to find solution for this problem. If you have any idea that how can we get verify Skrill account don't hesitate to contact us! Please note that Skrill payments will delay!

Thank you for your understanding! Happy earnings! :p

Regards,
Uploadrr

Hi All,

We have a great news, after long time waiting we have finaly added Bitcoin as payment option to replace the missing place of Paypal.

Bitcoin have a 10% fee due to high exchange rates.

You can now select Bitcoin as payment option in your "My Account" page.

Greetings,
Uploadrr

Hi All
In last days i earn on imgtrex 12,04$ 100% real traffic, i add image on site which don allow imgtrex for imghost, they all time ban my account and delete my post. Today when i watching in payments i saw "REJECTED (Fake traffic)". I collected 14k views. I dont recomended this site, looking like a scam.i collected real traffic and admin says its fake. Funny.. Sorry for my English.
Good Luck!

Hi All
In last days i earn on imgtrex 12,04$ 100% real traffic, i add image on site which don allow imgtrex for imghost, they all time ban my account and delete my post. Today when i watching in payments i saw "REJECTED (Fake traffic)". I collected 14k views. I dont recomended this site, looking like a scam.i collected real traffic and admin says its fake. Funny.. Sorry for my English.
Good Luck!

Hello,

Next time bring us real traffic and you will get your money like the other legit users! :)

Have a nice day!

Greetings,
PuTa

I want know why you think i have fake traffic, i send to this site email, write this. On site where i get img from imgtrex i earn 200$ on imgzap,imgdino,imgtwist and other. What i can do this site dont allow imgtrex and delete my posts? just create account, add post and w8 for ban..

I want know why you think i have fake traffic, i send to this site email, write this. On site where i get img from imgtrex i earn 200$ on imgzap,imgdino,imgtwist and other. What i can do this site dont allow imgtrex and delete my posts? just create account, add post and w8 for ban..
can you prove is real traffic? I suggest you use a link tracker, thats what I do protect myself. Yes out of 300 views today I have 5 bots in my traffic and 10 proxies, no one can guarantee 100 percent real traffic due to people naturally using vpn and proxies.

Hi,

If we can't verify your traffic, we consider the traffic as FAKE.
If you can prove the traffic please provide us the proves.

And we are not responsable if your posts get deleted. Is not our fault!

Regards,
Uploadrr

Last edited:

Hi,

If we can't verify your traffic, we consider the traffic as FAKE.
If you can proove the traffic please provide us the prooves.

Regards,
Uploadrr

Yes provide IP tracking record and sources of traffic, if the OP cant see a referral, also I should give note to admin, its possible if the affiliate is not getting referral from sources then its possible forum is blocking it, because I had the same issue with one fororum. but you should have at least a couple of referrals from more then one source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back