ImgTrex.com - 7$/1000 views - 10% Ref - Paypal, Bitcoin, Payza, Skrill, WMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys keep uploading... for compensate the downtime we increase our Tier 1 to 7$ for sometime...so enjoy and upload more & more :)

Regards,
Uploadrr

Hey

i requested 2 payments before the downtime when it will be payed?
Imgcandy and Imgtrex

thank you

Hello!

If you requested to Skrill you have to wait a bit because our Skrill account is under a regular security check. We already sent the documents what they asked from us.

We guess they will close this case in these days.

Greetings,
PuTa

Hi,

We saw less traffic from 2, 3 days what happen guys?
You don't upload anymore?

Keep uploading & sharing your images, we need you as much as you need us.

Regards,
Uploadrr

Hi,

Regards,
Uploadrr

You deleted over 1000 my pics from host and now you expect traffic and upload, you cannot get traffic from deleted pics.....why to upload if you will delete that, i dont want to upload same pics every few days, its better to upload on other host which not deleting pics...

Hi,

Regards,
Uploadrr

You deleted over 1000 my pics from host and now you expect traffic and upload, you cannot get traffic from deleted pics.....why to upload if you will delete that, i dont want to upload same pics every few days, its better to upload on other host which not deleting pics...

We must delete because of DMCA abuse otherwise they take down our site...
Even if you upload on other sites they will delete your pics for the same reason.

Dear uploaders,

We sent all pending payments except Skrill payments. Our account is still under security check. We try to contact with Skrill support team but they have very poor support and they didn't answer. We try to pay all Skrill users at next week!

We remove the restriction at PayPal payments! Minimum payout is back to normal (2$)

Greetings,
PuTa

Dear uploaders,

We sent all pending payments except Skrill payments. Our account is still under security check. We try to contact with Skrill support team but they have very poor support and they didn't answer. We try to pay all Skrill users at next week!

We remove the restriction at PayPal payments! Minimum payout is back to normal (2$)

Greetings,
PuTa
Thanks PuTa you are best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back