ImgTiger.org - Adult Images Host - $7.50 for each 1000 Image views + 10% referral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good,

Payments are overdue because some of the users are doing duplicate accounts, are contacting users so that we indicate where your traffic and proof of identity comes. Users who do not give this information your payments will be frozen, Send the data to our e> imgtiger.org@gmail.com

We have also had problems with the balance webmoney, to motivate users to request payments via paypal, we will be sending net payments, this means that we are paid by commissions.

u just cant show up once a month saying theres a problem.
I got paid and just request it again, i guess im getting paid on 20th july 16

Last edited:
u just cant show up once a month saying theres a problem.
I got paid and just request it again, i guess im getting paid on 20th july 16

users that we have paid, we have analyzed their source of traffic, which we are doing but with your help process your payments will be faster.

Got Paid Again ... I Have No Problem If The admin pay me on net 30 but he have to tell me on WJ That Now Payment term is net 30 ... thinking to use this host again ...

so where did he say that payment is net30? shsh

I Am Not Saying That He Say Anything Like That , I Am Saying That I Want To Use This Host Again But Waiting For Payment Every Time Is Not Gud , So I Am Saying That I Ready To Use This Site On Net 30 Term If The site Admin Have Problem To Pay On Every Monday ...

Got my payment. Thanks .
I do believe you are having problem on payment issues. Better schedule it as net 15 or net 30 if you can't do it weekly so that the hope and the trust of users would still be up.
More power !

not receive payment

Good,

Payments are overdue because some of the users are doing duplicate accounts, are contacting users so that we indicate where your traffic and proof of identity comes. Users who do not give this information your payments will be frozen, Send the data to our e> ....

We have also had problems with the balance webmoney, to motivate users to request payments via paypal, we will be sending net payments, this means that we are paid by commissions.

Notice: PAID
But in WMZ no money.
Please check back.

2016-05-11$18.32PAID
2016-04-06$10.26PAID
2016-03-30$10.57PAID
2016-02-14$9.42PAID
2016-02-01$5.47PAID
2016-01-25$5.03PAID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back