ImgTiger.org - Adult Images Host - $7.50 for each 1000 Image views + 10% referral

Status
Not open for further replies.
z4qkl.png

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I have been trying to contact you for a long time but you have been deaf. I have been working with you for quite some time now and I would love if you will fix the problem in my earnings because I am not using your site and promoting it for charity.

username: punchme
[/FONT]

I dont undrstand the owner
You have a great host
Everybody like it
But you dont care your errors
Not enough server
Sloe slow slow
But no caring
What the hell?

i gave up
i dont upload anymore until he changes his host
because i already cant upload
very bad service

Last edited:
I dont undrstand the owner
You have a great host
Everybody like it
But you dont care your errors
Not enough server
Sloe slow slow
But no caring
What the hell?

i gave up
i dont upload anymore until he changes his host
because i already cant upload
very bad service
Changes his host? Come on, maybe he'll just improve and upgrade it . Dont be so mean :smokin:. Just wait and just leave if you want to .
Site seems terribly in mess and I guess the admin can't figure it quickly. The site is down now . Please fix.
[h=1]Internal Server Error[/h]The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@imgtiger.org to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@imgtiger.org to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back