ImgTiger.org - Adult Images Host - $7.50 for each 1000 Image views + 10% referral

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I suggest is that you check the account one on one. Some have good views while others don't. Address it immediately or I'll change host. You're doing nothing! mine is blueleaf

See my stats. I got same views but very low earnings.

What I suggest is that you check the account one on one. Some have good views while others don't. Address it immediately or I'll change host. You're doing nothing! mine is blueleaf

See my stats. I got same views but very low earnings.

totally agree
and also after the day finished and another day started
the stats is frozen for 30 min or 1 hour
its impossible that i dont get views or earnings
your stats has some problem
or earnings whatever
please please fix and check our accounts
we love your host
dont disappoint us

9ko95gL.png

Username: sebbe

Please fix asap.

site was down up ,,again
server gives errors

9ee12e458639283.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

many complains
many mistakes
and very bad support

i am afraid to say but maybe we can say bye to this host soon
admin of imgtiger is really strange

Last edited:
Except for the site is down problem (which i encounter from time to time), everything works fine on my end :)-stats are good.

Except for the site is down problem (which i encounter from time to time), everything works fine on my end :)-stats are good.

we are family here
so stop being selfish and read others complains
everything can be ok for you,so life is beautiful?
dont misunderstand just try to understand
some people didnt get paid
some cant upload
some people's earnings are bad or countings are wrong
so life is not beautiful bro
we need to support eachother here

stats are frozen again for 45 min
no move
fix

ENOUGH MAN

Last edited:
I have The same problem with calculation.

I have The same problem with calculation.
Dear admin. We have to know what happened and when you fix the problem if its possible, if not we have to find "another ern money" site.
As per my calculation I`m already have more than 5$ and I want to payout this money but due to Bug I have only 0.08$ on my balance.
What can we do?
Thanks In Advance

A lot of money can be made with these adult image sharing sites!

Yes until they do good money They are an angel and be very kind
But after they earned enough they dont care us
Mods are also silent .I cant understand.
There are many bugs and troubles but admin of imgtiger just ignore us
What a mess

good,

On yesterday's crash was a fan of the main server had problems and decided that we were exchanged for 1 hour, offline.

I can suggest to promote new images because the system assimilates one user per person, it means that if the user returns to see a second picture will pay but not to the same rate of pay that was the first.

I'm understanding?

good,

On yesterday's crash was a fan of the main server had problems and decided that we were exchanged for 1 hour, offline.

I can suggest to promote new images because the system assimilates one user per person, it means that if the user returns to see a second picture will pay but not to the same rate of pay that was the first.

I'm understanding?

I am understanding?

What an english ;)
Your referral link has bug
I give my ref id to others even they register they cant be member under me
I already told it to u 3 times
Fix your referrral bug
Fixxxxxxx
I am understandin? :)

good,

I'm understanding?

I hope I understand you correctly.
*Yesterday your server have issues.
*You now count the 2nd view from the same IP but at a different rate.

Anyways I'll observe the changes. I appreciate the response >.< I hope to see higher earnings this time.

I have received more than $500 from this site and it has been a pleasure but It's time to say GOODBYE. We deserve better! You're not fixing the problem. Thank you though.

PS. The site still pays for those who wants to stay and that is a good thing but cutting earnings by almost 90%, That's just crazy. I'm leaving.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back