ImgTiger.org - Adult Images Host - $7.50 for each 1000 Image views + 10% referral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count is good on both views on earnings for me .. ! cheers :fly:
hoping for bonuses from Jan 7 and Jan 8 where the stats did not move well ..
Account : pinoyjade100

Thank you and more power admin :dan:

Hello. This has gotten too far. Check mine: blueleaf
If actions are not taken I'm having second thoughts. Why is that there are users who has correct counting and others don't.

mornings countings off
then on
stop doing this please
even shit imagehosts earnigns are better than yours at mornings
please stop shaving mod on

What I find strange is that I see the general statistics of the entire site and these optimal, we will see the end of the day the server support make a change in terms of statistics

man where are you
even now i cant upload images to your site
please fix
you dont care us
its not good
i dont wanna change my host
you are my main
so now i cant upload
anything

please fix it soon

BTW REFERRAL LINKS DONT WORK
I GIVE PEOPLE AND THEY REGISTER UNDER ME BUT NOTHING
FIX IT TOO
YOUR SITE IS GETTING BAD ,PLEASE CARE IT
THANKS

2016-01-10$5.07PENDING

monday:dan:

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong with the stats (the amount of views), what is wrong is that they only generate about 5-10% of the earnings they used to and are suppose to. The views arent being counted wrong, the earnings are, which is hard to explain by anything other than the very known shaving mod for this script.

There is nothing wrong with the stats (the amount of views), what is wrong is that they only generate about 5-10% of the earnings they used to and are suppose to. The views arent being counted wrong, the earnings are, which is hard to explain by anything other than the very known shaving mod for this script.

COMPLETELY AGREE. Nothing Wrong with the views count : The Corresponding earnings is WRONG!.

The strange thing is that we have not made any changes everything is the same

Are you kidding me? Who is joking now? You should check our stats and solve the problem because our earnings are not reflecting the stats. I have encountered this problem for almostf 5 days now.

username: punchme

Thanks for the payment
Account : pinoyjade100

though hopefully you could add bonus on my lose during January 7 and 8 where stats really went wrong, I most likely lost $17 in there from wrong counting on the earnings.
More power though and hopefully everything will be fine for the others. The site is okay on me . Cheers ! :139:
Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2016-01-10$55.24PAID
2016-01-04$74.07PAID

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back