ImgTiger.com, ImgDino.com & ImgServe.net Discussion Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got payments too, but after some days Couldn't connect to s6.imgserve.net again,
please do something ImgServe...

Yeah! I'm just struggling with this situation now...uhhh! please do something imgserve Sql serve has gone away... blah blah

:O)<<<<< this is me , yeah I'm a joker, but still loves this host very very very much.
I can only hope they can fix it sooooon

Hello,

We just returned from vacations, I apologize for the delay on processing some payments last few weeks. Everything is back as always now.

Thanks everyone for your business.

Kind Regards,
Lucas

Imgdino - Imgtiger - Imgserve.... Scam.... Done use it friends.....
They Dont Pay After Certain Period And Ban You By Making Any Small Reason....
Good Luck Friends

Imgserve has always paid me, so I they are good there...

However, I have a picture I have shared, that has 250 likes, or reblogs.. The image is showing 5 views at imgserve.. Seems odd that I would only have a 2% or fewer new hit rate on that picture.. Typically when a picture I upload on other hosts goes viral, i have a much greater rate of hits($). It is not a forum post, so my hits are not as likely to have viewed an imgserve link in the past 24 hours, making them more likely to be fresh hits... Why does an image host have 3 different websites, and each has a different pay grade?? 6, 5, and 3.50? Is one host more superior?? Does it provide a service the others don't? Because they share a server, are my 24 hour hits being counted as one for both sites?

Imgserve has always paid me, so I they are good there...

However, I have a picture I have shared, that has 250 likes, or reblogs.. The image is showing 5 views at imgserve.. Seems odd that I would only have a 2% or fewer new hit rate on that picture.. Typically when a picture I upload on other hosts goes viral, i have a much greater rate of hits($). It is not a forum post, so my hits are not as likely to have viewed an imgserve link in the past 24 hours, making them more likely to be fresh hits... Why does an image host have 3 different websites, and each has a different pay grade?? 6, 5, and 3.50? Is one host more superior?? Does it provide a service the others don't? Because they share a server, are my 24 hour hits being counted as one for both sites?

same with me,. I haven't earned a single penny since 36 hours. and no response to my ticket :(

very weird that lots of the imgserve, imgtiger and dino admins on here are banned....
look at the beginning of the thread at the users and the imgserve support guy.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back